JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She did not deserve to be beaten but Karen should minded her own business. If she did not like it she should have just left. This is supposed to be a free country.

Too much entitlement and not enough working for it...

I agree Karen should have minded her own business but a beat down is also uncalled for.

People live as if there are no consequences for their words or actions.

She did not deserve to be beaten but Karen should minded her own business. If she did not like it she should have just left.
I agree completely.

I was in a local store the other day and a couple people weren't wearing masks (store is not enforcing it) and a 'hippy esque' older gal started spouting off about those not wearing masks.

Most of the customers were locals who just ignored her and it's a good thing she didn't direct this to some half lit local bubba.

Yeah, I'm not going to take Karen's word for it without hearing his side. Too many videos out there of Karens going full retard and picking a fight. Lemme hear his side, or see video of the interaction. I don't really feel sorry for her, based only on whats presented - she should've kept her damn mouth shut and "social distanced" herself more.

Also - if what is reported is accurate - this demonstrates that pepper spray isn't always terribly effective and if you fear for your life, copper jacketed lead is what should be shooting at the offender, not hot sauce.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. The guy is an embarrassment to Manhood.
And there is this as well.

I was part of the 'ignorers' in the store the other day when I had to listen to the Karen as well.

What really concerns me however is there are a lot of men out 'there' who seem to be living on the 'edge' - they seem to be carrying a lot of anger, espouse violence as an answer to almost any situation even when it may be blatantly illegal what they suggest they would like to do to people - or have said they have done.

I have known a few of these types. They typically have very 'short fuses' and resort to screaming profanity in ANY encounter they believe they have to prevail in. Some were affluent and believed their position or money would carry them.

Bottom line Karen should have kept her mouth shut but I hope this guy is caught and gets everything the law can apply.

Last Edited:
Yeah, I'm not going to take Karen's word for it without hearing his side. Too many videos out there of Karens going full retard and picking a fight. Lemme hear his side, or see video of the interaction. I don't really feel sorry for her, based only on whats presented - she should've kept her damn mouth shut and "social distanced" herself more.

Also - if what is reported is accurate - this demonstrates that pepper spray isn't always terribly effective and if you fear for your life, copper jacketed lead is what should be shooting at the offender, not hot sauce.
Well unless she deployed the mace on him simply for his unmaskedness then I don't see how he could have any defense for escalating to violence.

Also, yes it sounds like her attempt to pepper spray was ineffective, perhaps the suspect had been hit with it a few times before and was used to fighting through it? Or maybe she hadn't practiced with the equipment?

Here is the bottom line.

The guy was working out, probably thought he was 'Adonis' and wasn't going to let a woman's words get the 'best of him' and his years of anger he was carrying (as I mentioned) finally 'broke' and he showed his complete immaturity and mental imbalance by beating up a woman.

I hate these types and I hope he experiences the same pain as he inflicted on her.

Last Edited:
Dunno, I'm not totally buying her story. For all we know she could have initiated the confrontation, got in his face, and tried to mace him when he reacted angrily. The world isn't the same anymore - you can't always assume the guy is the aggressor. I'm not advocating for violence against women, but it sure seems like a lot of them these days start something, and then learn the lesson most guys have known since grade school

For all we know, he was walking to his car when some paranoid crazy chick sprayed him with something.

I get what people say about violence being bad, but people wouldn't get in other's business if the result was painful. I feel sorry for her like I feel sorry for the people that walk too close to my truck and take my trailer hitch to the knee cap.

For all we know, he was walking to his car when some paranoid crazy chick sprayed him with something.
AND if she did do this the response would still not have been to beat her.

If this were the case he should have backed off, washed his face, identified her and proceeded legally.

I once met a client at his shop. He had two black eyes, a cut lip and a general appearance of being beaten up. I asked him where he got drunk and got his azz kicked and he told me his separated wife showed up at his door (drunk) and started beating on him to which he put his hands behind his back and took the blows.

Cops showed up, arrested her and it all carried well for him in court as he got custody of the children and essentially prevailed in his divorce.

AND if she did do this the response would still not have been to beat her.

If this were the case he should have backed off, washed his face, identified her and proceeded legally.

Most likely outcome in that case would be that she turns on the waterworks as soon as the cops arrive, claims he assaulted her, and dude ends up in jail with a record.

Most likely outcome in that case would be that she turns on the waterworks as soon as the cops arrive, claims he assaulted her, and dude ends up in jail with a record.
Well, if she were completely uninjured he would be on considerably better legal grounds than he is now.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews