JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dictionary.com would say otherwise
Here's How Karen Became The Name All Over The Internet

also wikipedia
Karen (pejorative) - Wikipedia

Granted they claim it is often used to describe a racist white woman but does that make it any better? It still has the psychological effect of dehumanizing the subject. Who cares what happens to that so and so, she's just a dirty, filthy no good Karen.

The colloquial use of Karen extends to women or men of any skin tone - its a descriptor for people who butt into other's business or who create a problem where none exists. Also the "I want to speak to your manager" types. White women tend to be the majority of Karens because there are more white women in the US than any other group. But white guys, black women, black guys (rare) or others can all be Karens.

dictionary.com would say otherwise
Here's How Karen Became The Name All Over The Internet

also wikipedia
Karen (pejorative) - Wikipedia

Granted they claim it is often used to describe a racist white woman but does that make it any better? It still has the psychological effect of dehumanizing the subject. Who cares what happens to that so and so, she's just a dirty, filthy no good Karen.
It just became a way to describe anyone who runs around offended, and trying to tell the world how to live all the time. I have one Karen in my family who is a Karen all the way and it just happens to be her real name. Believe me this has brought a lot of laughs from many who know her :s0140:

Sounds like there weren't any other witnesses . Wonder what happens when the dude says he didn't touch her, and was flipping her off because he was annoyed that she was playing mask police, and his companion backs him up.

So, "Karen" has no proof, of anything, only her word on things, no witnesses have come forward, and all we have is a photo of the alleged meat head who took a poke at her! Karen is likely another Jussy Smullet looking for a payday v covid!

IF, (and I'm kinda doubtful here) something happened between these two people, it sounds like Karen instigated the event by popping off about the dude not wearing a mask ( Which is his right to choose) he spouts off to Eff off, mind your own business! She is aghast that a complete stranger would say such things ( never mind she likely went off much the same) so she escalates, whips out her cell phone, and then gets scared when he gets pissed so she pepper sprays her! Having been sprayed many times, I seriously doubt he could have/would have gone physic on her! Basics of fight or flight would kick in at the first spray, and I seriously doubt he would go back for more after recovering enough to even think about it!

The colloquial use of Karen extends to women or men of any skin tone - its a descriptor for people who butt into other's business or who create a problem where none exists. Also the "I want to speak to your manager" types. White women tend to be the majority of Karens because there are more white women in the US than any other group. But white guys, black women, black guys (rare) or others can all be Karens.

Incorrect. By consensus definition. "Karen"s are middle-aged well-to-do self-important white women. Their origins are derived from the 'soccer mom'.

I see this kinda stuff on the news daily; "I'm not afraid to tell someone to wear a mask". So says the runover squirrel in the crosswalk. Some things just aren't worth starting a fight over.

:rolleyes: Ahhh yes... it's that age-old question;

Q - Why did the chicken cross the road (track)?

A - To cluck and peck incessantly at some stranger and then act all surprised and innocent when she ends up getting the reaction that everyone else on the farm KNEW would be coming.

The archetypal Karen:
Karen.jpg

A complaint of Karens in the wild:
Karens.PNG

Note the hairstyle of all four specimens: frosted/highlighted blonde, short, cascading. This is unmistakable Karen plumage and a hallmark of the species...

Last Edited:
So, "Karen" has no proof, of anything, only her word on things, no witnesses have come forward, and all we have is a photo of the alleged meat head who took a poke at her! Karen is likely another Jussy Smullet looking for a payday v covid!

It's kind of annoying that every media outlet is reporting her description as fact. She claims she got a beat down, but the only injury, according to her, is a fractured forearm. I'm starting to think she got in his face, laid hands on him, and got shoved to the ground as a consequence.
The prototypical Karen:
View attachment 723651

A complaint of Karens in the wild:
View attachment 723653

Note the hairstyle of all four specimens: frosted/highlighted blonde, short, cascading. This is unmistakable Karen plumage and a hallmark of the species...

Also note the crossed arms of one pack member. This is a classic threat posture that sends managers scurrying for their dens.

Also note the crossed arms of one pack complaint member.
Fixed it for ya. Remember, a collection of Karens in the wild is called a complaint, per National Geographic.

Much like a pride of lions, a murder of crows, a gaggle of geese, a conspiracy of lemurs, a parliament of owls, a pod of whales, etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads