JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AND if she did do this the response would still not have been to beat her.

If this were the case he should have backed off, washed his face, identified her and proceeded legally.

I once met a client at his shop. He had two black eyes, a cut lip and a general appearance of being beaten up. I asked him where he got drunk and got his azz kicked and he told me his separated wife showed up at his door (drunk) and started beating on him to which he put his hands behind his back and took the blows.

Cops showed up, arrested her and it all carried well for him in court as he got custody of the children and essentially prevailed in his divorce.

You know how one person had to pee on an electric fence to convince others it wasn't a good idea? Maybe if a few of these busybodies became cautionary tales, society would benefit.

You know how one person had to pee on an electric fence to convince others it wasn't a good idea? Maybe if a few of these busybodies became cautionary tales, society would benefit.

Frankly, I'm pretty stunned that there are still so many white knights roaming around. If you are a CIS male here's a newsflash - Karen hates you and will throw you under the bus ASAP in any given situation.

If they were on the track there was all the room you could want for distancing in the photo it looks like he is more than 6 feet away . Allot of people love media attention and crisis. I would require more info before jumping to a conclusion.
I Avoid Karen's, They are a problem looking for a place to happen

Last Edited:
If they were on the track there was all the room you could want for distancing in the photo it looks like he is more than 6 feet away . Allot of people love media attention and crisis. I would require more info before jumping to a conclusion

I walk my dog through a popular park in Hillsboro practically every day, and nobody freaks out when we can't maintain 6 feet for a few brief moment because, wait for it, we are outside! I refuse to wear a mask outside except for situations such as waiting in line to get into home depot, etc.

I have to say I too when I read this wonder if we are getting anything close to the full story here. She says she was outside and he was too close? So move away. I tend to suspect we have another "mask Nazi" who is running around telling all they need to do as she says. This time it did not go well for her. A LOT of these Karen's are going to find out the hard way that not everyone will just ignore them. With that pic they may well find the guy. Will be interesting to see what he says happened here.

This is why ladies should all carry guns...

I dunno man - I'm guessing she did more than say "sir, sorry, no offense but could you please help me in maintaining a 6 foot separation?" I think we all agree we have to be extra polite when carrying. But yes on ladies carrying.

I'm not gonna defend the guy, but for every action there is a reaction. And maybe not a good one.

I dunno man - I'm guessing she did more than say "sir, sorry, no offense but could you please help me in maintaining a 6 foot separation?" I think we all agree we have to be extra polite when carrying. But yes on ladies carrying.

My wife gets county alerts and we were discussing this before dinner.

I did mention that there have been a lot of people not wearing masks or getting up in my space when I didn't appreciate it but I have avoided calling someone out on that.

Masks or no masks side, I'm not the mask police but mostly I don't want to start a fire when the whole country is a giant tender box of angry people.

The people working are angry about the unemployed, the left is angry at the right, the mask people are angry at the no mask people.

It's just not a good time to be starting bubblegum.

Im a big dude. I have a gun on me most of the time and a knife all the time and am well aware of how to use both but I'm not going to change anyone's mind and I'm not going to say anything unless someone coughs or sneezes on me....

I think if the lady had an issue she probably should have just found a different place to be then start something.

Downtown Vancouver has some crazies in the area.

Is it right that she would be better off leaving? Hell no. But I think that's the world we are currently living in and as divided as the country is on so many issues, a little grace and understanding can go a long way.

Like old Benjamin Franklin said.

"Mind Your Business "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm getting really sick and tired of the SJW Mask warriors, this chick sounds like the type to call the stazi on her neighbor.

covid.jpg

My wife gets county alerts and we were discussing this before dinner.

I did mention that there have been a lot of people not wearing masks or getting up in my space when I didn't appreciate it but I have avoided calling someone out on that.

Masks or no masks side, I'm not the mask police but mostly I don't want to start a fire when the whole country is a giant tender box of angry people.

The people working are angry about the unemployed, the left is angry at the right, the mask people are angry at the no mask people.

It's just not a good time to be starting bubblegum.

Im a big dude. I have a gun on me most of the time and a knife all the time and am well aware of how to use both but I'm not going to change anyone's mind and I'm not going to say anything unless someone coughs or sneezes on me....

I think if the lady had an issue she probably should have just found a different place to be then start something.

Downtown Vancouver has some crazies in the area.

Is it right that she would be better off leaving? Hell no. But I think that's the world we are currently living in and as divided as the country is on so many issues, a little grace and understanding can go a long way.

Well said. I don't wish for anyone to be assaulted, but I find it really odd that a certain segment of society somehow feels they can get in anyone's face, screaming and pointing fingers, and assume that it will always end well. Most guys hesitate to get into fights even when we're pretty sure we'll win because we learn at an early age, even when you do win you never get out unscathed. Karen's have never learned this lesson, but I have a feeling they are about to given the societal rage you rightly identify.

Dunno, I'm not totally buying her story. For all we know she could have initiated the confrontation, got in his face, and tried to mace him when he reacted angrily. The world isn't the same anymore - you can't always assume the guy is the aggressor. I'm not advocating for violence against women, but it sure seems like a lot of them these days start something, and then learn the lesson most guys have known since grade school
I agree, unless he is mentally ill, he knew she was taking video or a picture.. she admits to spouting off at him initiating the entire thing.. I think there is a whole lot more to this than she is saying.

*And a disclaimer to any white knights here defending m'lady: I dont condone taking physical action upon someone, anyone UNLESS physical action was initiated by the opposing party. Words are just words and people can simply walk away.
No excuse to hit ANYONE unprovoked (gender does not matter with equality).
But as we've seen with red flag laws and the loss of guns/rights.. half truth reports, And the assumption of 100% virtuous female innocence is every bit as dangerous as red flag laws. But FACTS matter.

Before Id take a side, Id like to see all the facts shake out. Personally.. I think there is much more to the story than what she is claiming. I dont think this Karen is as innocent as she makes herself out to be and potentially she initiated more than just words. However I could be wrong..and I can admit when I am..

We see this ALL THE TIME with race/cop stuff and how easily the masses are fooled into certain spun narratives.. Why instantly take a side due to gender alone?
If it turns out the dude instigated all of this and took it to an extreme level without her doing anything physical..and the facts prove he went ape on her unprovoked.. then yes charge the hell out of the man as no one should get away with harming anyone. However if she hit him and tried to mace him simply because he told her to eff off because he didnt have a mask..
Im sorry fellas, gender equality means equal rights (and lefts). If a small male attacked you, you wouldnt just let him, you'd defend yourself.. right? Gender equality means females are no different. and cops will instantly take the females side unless overwhelming evidence is provided. So why stick around?.. he'd get charged and she'd just get away with it if she did instigate a physical altercation. You'd be utterly blind to not realize this biased judicial statistical probability against men.

Females are equal individuals. We're not in caves or castles anymore, this is the modern era.. They are not the lesser sex. If she dished it out, she can take it. Hiding behind a gender wall of mythical angelic virtuousness is as laughable as it is sexist.

I agree, unless he is mentally ill, he knew she was taking video or a picture.. she admits to spouting off at him initiating the entire thing.. I think there is a whole lot more to this than she is saying.

*And a disclaimer to any white knights here defending m'lady: I dont condone taking physical action upon someone, anyone UNLESS physical action was initiated by the opposing party. Words are just words and people can simply walk away.
But as we've seen with red flag laws and the loss of guns/rights.. half truth reports, And the assumption of 100% virtuous female innocence is every bit as dangerous as red flag laws. But FACTS matter.

Before Id take a side, Id like to see all the facts shake out. Personally.. I think there is much more to the story than what she is claiming. I dont think this Karen is as innocent as she makes herself out to be and potentially she initiated more than just words. However I could be wrong..and I can admit when I am..

We see this ALL THE TIME with race/cop stuff and how easily the masses are fooled into certain spun narratives.. Why instantly take a side due to gender alone?
If it turns out the dude instigated all of this and took it to an extreme level without her doing anything physical..and the facts prove he went ape on her unprovoked.. then yes charge the hell out of the man as no one should get away with harming anyone. However if she hit him and tried to mace him simply because he told her to eff off because he didnt have a mask..
Im sorry fellas, gender equality means equal rights (and lefts). If a small male attacked you, you wouldnt just let him, you'd defend yourself.. right? Gender equality means females are no different. and cops will instantly take the females side unless overwhelming evidence is provided. So why stick around?.. he'd get charged and she'd just get away with it if she did instigate a physical altercation. You'd be utterly blind to not realize this biased judicial statistical probability against men.

Females are equal individuals. We're not in caves or castles anymore, this is the modern era.. They are not the lesser sex. If she dished it out, she can take it. Hiding behind a gender wall of mythical angelic virtuousness is as laughable as it is sexist.

Since the site doesn't have a red pill reaction option, I'm adding my own manually lol. (The non-misogynistic, recognize the real world version).
redpill.jpg

Agree with everything.

Although, if a female started assaulting me I 'might' backhand her, unless she was huge, and call it at that.

Kicking people when they are down literally, to me indicates an unchecked rage and not a simple tit for tat exchange.

I'm sexist according to the new world and I'm ok with that but would not tolerate getting hit on. However because of my size (and partly to my extensive tattooing) I would only use as much force as was needed to stop the attack cuz when they see me at 6'1" and 275 lbs and then a chick on the ground with a shiner I'm guessing I'm spending a night in a cell regardless of being cleared later.

Hit on my woman though and I'll take that night in jail without hesitation. See I said I was sexist:D:p

Agree with others. No need to get physical unless defending yourself, but this quote leads me to believe he may have been.

"I got scared and I grabbed my mace, and I was really shaky and I tried to spray it and it kinda got some in his eyes," she said. "And then he started coming towards me, he grabbed me, and he started full fist punching me and kicking me down to the ground. I could have been killed."

The "And then he started coming towards me" part makes me think she just blasted him because she was Karen. I can see if he already was coming towards her but if someone just up and blasted me with pepper spray because they didn't like what I was saying, regardless of their chosen pronoun, there might be an arse-whoopin on the horizon....

Since the site doesn't have a red pill reaction option, I'm adding my own manually lol. (The non-misogynistic, recognize the real world version).
View attachment 723400
Yep, I support pure, true equality. Sometimes guys lose sight of that fighting battles for ladies that just arent necessary. I had a buddy get nearly churned through Oregons judicial system due to a false allegation. By the grace of god security cam footage proved his innocence. The lady that made the false report?.. not even a slap on the wrist.

Seeing how he was instantly judged by cops, the court..etc and how much true privilege certain "individuals" have over others in our current family court and judicial system really opened my eyes. He's about my size.. and big guys are instantly demonized and judged. If it could happen to him, it can happen to anyone. So this case in particular, Id like to see all the facts.

But Ill make note again, if the dude actually started all this and beat up on someone unprovoked over mere words, he should get charged like hell.

Agree with others. No need to get physical unless defending yourself, but this quote leads me to believe he may have been.

"I got scared and I grabbed my mace, and I was really shaky and I tried to spray it and it kinda got some in his eyes," she said. "And then he started coming towards me, he grabbed me, and he started full fist punching me and kicking me down to the ground. I could have been killed."

The "And then he started coming towards me" part makes me think she just blasted him because she was Karen. I can see if he already was coming towards her but if someone just up and blasted me with pepper spray because they didn't like what I was saying, regardless of their chosen pronoun, there might be an arse-whoopin on the horizon....

Translation: "I picked a fight with a total stranger and when he yelled at me, well, nobody talks to ME that way so i maced him! I was terrified when he didn't fall to the ground screaming like in the movies and was totally baffled that someone would pummel me for just speaking truth to power"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top