JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Although I generally strive to always be polite and mind my own business (unless I perceive there's physical danger to someone), and I'm ALL about telling some busy-body what they can go to themselves in a dark closet full of paper towels, I'm not down with a beat down on anyone unless they're in your immediate personal space and attempting intimidation or threat of physical force.

Too bad she didn't choose someone with your temperament to accost about a mask. :) You're WAY smarter than the guy she did choose to chastise! A bunch of loose cannons around these days.

Too bad she didn't choose someone with your temperament to accost about a mask. :) You're WAY smarter than the guy she did choose to chastise! A bunch of loose cannons around these days.

I would have verbally abused her in an artful manner.... she probably would've been turned on and asked me out on a date after that.

Then I'd inform her that I'm married.... she'd get unreasonably angry and mace me.... then I'd pummel her and take her can of mace and throw it across the parking lot and leave...

Then she'd be all like.... CALL ME!! :s0152: :s0162:

Dang these rabbit holes in my mind!!! :s0118:

;):D

Last Edited:
What makes me angry about this ^ situation is seeing/hearing about people destroying public property every night for well over a month now with no repercussions. I, and most others in the city, stay legal. Why should we? We see the law completely ignore all the damage. Hell, city (so-called) leaders even facilitate the destruction, to the point of cheering for vandals, looters and criminals at times! While we stay legal in our behavior.

Welcome back to the 60s. Remember watching on TV (or even in person) as anti-war demonstrators turned violent? As POC burned down their own neighborhoods? You're right tho, back then the powers that be didn't just sit back and let it all happen... what did that get them... condemnation. Any gov official taking action today is getting condemnation from ALL sides. :(:(:( Many are cowards that won't risk it, so they don't do anything. Others, like Wheeler, are actually sympathizers.

Well unless she deployed the mace on him simply for his unmaskedness then I don't see how he could have any defense for escalating to violence.

Also, yes it sounds like her attempt to pepper spray was ineffective, perhaps the suspect had been hit with it a few times before and was used to fighting through it? Or maybe she hadn't practiced with the equipment?

Bolded the most likely scenario. People buy those little containers of OC and think that's all they have to do. Zero unarmed combatives training, zero practice with the OC - they don't even typically know how the stream, fog, or cone comes out and how far it can be effective, and they don't get that people hopped up on anger or drugs often don't feel the effects. Its a totally different experiencing getting blasted when you're calm vs getting blasted when you're pissed off and in fight mode.

Bolded the most likely scenario. People buy those little containers of OC and think that's all they have to do. Zero unarmed combatives training, zero practice with the OC - they don't even typically know how the stream, fog, or cone comes out and how far it can be effective, and they don't get that people hopped up on anger or drugs often don't feel the effects. Its a totally different experiencing getting blasted when you're calm vs getting blasted when you're pissed off and in fight mode.

It's like opening a little can FULLA whoop-a$$!! :s0140:

I would have verbally abused her in an artful manner.... she probably would've been turned on and asked me out on a date after that.

Then I'd inform her that I'm married.... she'd get unreasonably angry and mace me.... then I'd pummel her and take her can of mace and throw it across the parking lot and leave...

Then she'd be all like.... CALL ME!!

Stomper be like: Please Karen, you're making a German spectacle of yourself
F1422954-ED33-4F7A-A95E-DA4F3955A34D.jpeg

Then she'd be all like.... CALL ME!!

Little known fact: The term Brutalized was derived from when Olive Oyl was Blutoized on TV for generations.

I guess at least both parties got to walk away, not like the bus driver in France who got beaten unconscious by 4 men and later died in hospital, for informing them of the face covering policy.
French bus driver dies after brutal attack by passengers who refused to wear face masks

Or that senior citizen in Michigan who got stabbed over face coverings. Little pieces of cloth. That cover your mouth and nose. People are willing to go psycho over some incredibly benign things.
Suspect killed by Michigan deputy after stabbing man during argument over face mask: Police

The body cam vid of the Michigan one is nuts.

I guess at least both parties got to walk away, not like the bus driver in France who got beaten unconscious by 4 men and later died in hospital, for informing them of the face covering policy.
French bus driver dies after brutal attack by passengers who refused to wear face masks

Or that senior citizen in Michigan who got stabbed over face coverings. Little pieces of cloth. That cover your mouth and nose. People are willing to go psycho over some incredibly benign things.
Suspect killed by Michigan deputy after stabbing man during argument over face mask: Police

The body cam vid of the Michigan one is nuts.

I saw that video this morning.....

So am I a male Karen for telling someone to leave PRIVATE PROPERTY?

Also, this is the interweb, try not getting mocked for anything and everything under the sun.
Now that is a TOTALLY different situation. If someone is on your property you of course can tell them to get off but, now days you do have to use caution. A LOT of roaming scum who should be locked up but are allowed to roam free. Also a lot of places now the "law" protects said scum sadly.
These Karen's who run around in public trying to be "enforcement" is a whole different thing. This is often going bad both ways now. Some Karen finding out someone will punch her ticket when she gets in their face this time even though she has gotten away with it many times. Also now the powers that be are holding business accountable, in other words fines, if they serve those with no mask. So many Karen's with chip on shoulder and no mask are going after some poor employee who has to tel them no this is not Burger King and you can't have it your way here:cool:

On a lighter note, even the ones that are supposed to care the most can't figure out how a face covering works.View attachment 723502
You would not believe how many times we have to deal with that at work. People come in with a mask that has vents and are told no, you have to use one of ours, and people doing what htis idiot is doing. Where we have to tell them the mask has to cover your nose and mouth. For a lot of them duct tape is tempting to use :D

Another thing that I don't get is how everyone is running around calling disgruntled white women "Karens."
Isn't that like calling every disgruntled hispanic guy "Jose" or calling every Asian "Jackie Chan?"

I thought that kinda stuff was frowned upon and considered racist?

Another thing that I don't get is how everyone is running around calling disgruntled white women "Karens."
Isn't that like calling every disgruntled hispanic guy "Jose" or calling every Asian "Jackie Chan?"

I thought that kinda stuff was frowned upon and considered racist?

Karen is a stereotype of women or men of any color who behave a certain way, its not a slam against white women.

Karen is a stereotype of women or men of any color who behave a certain way, its not a slam against white women.
dictionary.com would say otherwise
Here's How Karen Became The Name All Over The Internet

also wikipedia
Karen (pejorative) - Wikipedia

Granted they claim it is often used to describe a racist white woman but does that make it any better? It still has the psychological effect of dehumanizing the subject. Who cares what happens to that so and so, she's just a dirty, filthy no good Karen.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads