JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought that was seagulls... :s0140:

Geese will take over and ruin places in a way that seagulls could only dream of. Look at the Columbia river on the Pasco side. That whole grass area and walking path from the park to the cable bridge is disgusting and unusable.

Geese will take over and ruin places in a way that seagulls could only dream of. Look at the Columbia river on the Pasco side. That whole grass area and walking path from the park to the cable bridge is disgusting and unusable.
That is true. Same goes for Richland's Howard Amon Park and Leslie Groves Park.

Your location says Hillsboro... Do you make it over to the Tri-Cities regularly that you would know about how the sky carp have desecrated our local parks and open spaces? o_O

That is true. Same goes for Richland's Howard Amon Park and Leslie Groves Park.

Your location says Hillsboro... Do you make it over to the Tri-Cities regularly that you would know about how the sky carp have desecrated our local parks and open spaces? o_O

I'm from Kennewick originally, and my BIL lives off of Road 68. I take my dog for walks along the river when we stay with him. Totally gross. There weren't any resident geese there when I was growing up, or at least the population was extremely small.

Ah... Yeah, the place is crawling with them now in Pasco and Richland.
Dunno why Columbia Park in Kennewick has so few. But there's a resident flock of ducks that live there. Mebbe ducks and geese don't get along too well? o_O

The OP is a little misleading I think. The article says she maced the dude, and then he smacked her around afterwards.
So assuming she was the aggressor and maced the dude first, would it not make sense for him to file a report of the alleged assault instead of fleeing the scene? That's where he is going to run into trouble.

In the pic it is clear that she is some distance away from him at least at that point in time. Is it not just as likely that he advanced on her and she could not spray quickly and accurately enough to dissuade him before being assaulted? Again this is why we need him to come forward and tell his side.

If some crazy woman pepper sprayed me for no reason it would be reported ASAP. That's not cool man.

But it was probably more like this...
modified doosh.jpg

Sounds like there weren't any other witnesses . Wonder what happens when the dude says he didn't touch her, and was flipping her off because he was annoyed that she was playing mask police, and his companion backs him up.
Exactly. By her own account she maced him because she was uncomfortable. He was there with his GF, so I'd be really curious what the other side to the story is here.

Well said. I don't wish for anyone to be assaulted, but I find it really odd that a certain segment of society somehow feels they can get in anyone's face, screaming and pointing fingers, and assume that it will always end well. Most guys hesitate to get into fights even when we're pretty sure we'll win because we learn at an early age, even when you do win you never get out unscathed. Karen's have never learned this lesson, but I have a feeling they are about to given the societal rage you rightly identify.

Yup.
I think that most of us realize that almost always is a downside after effect to any violent action.

Get arrested; Get sued; Have guns confiscated; Be Red Flagged on further gun purchases because you are "a danger to others"; Risk of escalation of violence; lose your job;

But we have seen time after time with the protesters rioters who think it's OK to damage and destroy buildings, attack people and then are totally SHOCKED when someone pulls a knife or a gun and fights back. Almost like "Hey, that's not fair. You can't do that!!!". Which of course is why the left hates guns so much.

She did not deserve to be beaten but Karen should minded her own business. If she did not like it she should have just left. This is supposed to be a free country.
Please define "free." The perp was not free to harass or intimidate or to stalk. Certainly not to assault. This occurred in an open area, but distancing is still the rule of the day - and common sense - since we face an invisible enemy.
Although few remember, this is a nation of laws (primary) and not of men (secondary). Fools like that are the reason for spiking deaths.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads