JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...where's mah .30-30?!

1644649141174.png

...happy seal...

1644649293699.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not on the baby seal! That's what clubs are for!
...you know, I still have some 130 gr. Sierra bullets my dad bought in the early 60's to use in his .270.
He said they worked real good on Harbour Seals at 300 yards, when he was stationed at Tin City in Alaska. 😈

I think that went out the window a long time ago.
That is a shame, most likely cause it appears a lot of people that post on this site spend too much time on the computer rather than outside actually doing something. I for one will be trying to fill my antlerless elk damage tag tomorrow. Just sighted in my new scope yesterday.

That is a shame, most likely cause it appears a lot of people that post on this site spend too much time on the computer rather than outside actually doing something. I for one will be trying to fill my antlerless elk damage tag tomorrow. Just sighted in my new scope yesterday.
Good luck! Was informed by my neighbor that the price of meat at the store has gone up like crazy, hope you fill your freezer!

I took this with my trail cam last October during fall bear hunt.
That is an apple tree (on private property) he is under.
Only showed up at night so he is still roaming the woods...

Bear34.JPG

I dont know if you can see this guy very well but he was the biggest black tail I have seen in many years. I was watching a real nice 3 point down at Ocean Shores when I spotted this guy. His head a neck were huge compared to the 3 point.

James

20211106_140730.jpg

I dont know if you can see this guy very well but he was the biggest black tail I have seen in many years.

View attachment 1132551
I can see him just fine, at the end of the driveway.
But what creeps me out is WTF is that hanging from the tree??? :eek::eek::eek:
And I ain't talking about the swing!

BFE….a place with no internet service providers…only cell service.
Well, I see a center-pivot in the background, so can't be too far into BFE. I don't hunt, so I ain't gonna poach on yer huntin' grounds... :)
Was wondering what state it's in, that's all. As in Eastern WA, or South/Central OR (Steens, Malheur), or Idaho (Camas Prairie), or N Wyoming, or somesuch. Nothing more specific than that.

Last Edited:
Well, I see a center-pivot in the background, so can't be too far into BFE. I don't hunt, so I ain't gonna poach on yer huntin' grounds... :)
Was wondering what state it's in, that's all. As in Eastern WA, or South/Central OR (Steens, Malheur), or Idaho (Camas Prairie), or N Wyoming, or somesuch. Nothing more specific than that.
South Eastern corner of Oregon

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top