JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought it'd be kind of neat to see some pics of wildlife people on this forum have spotted.
Here is a little guy that I almost stepped on while on a hike

31363_1483753215103_1272057006_1320517_4265134_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Mr. Coyote, meet Mr. Howa...

Coyote.jpg
DSCN0122.jpg

The crows and magpies got to him in the 30 minutes it took me to skin out his traveling companion.

Coyote.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

Last Edited:
Can one of you guys who posted pictures please explain how you get large photos to load for you. My camera takes 12 megapixel photos and to fit them here I have to do all kinds of "magic" and they still come out small to "fit" in the given parameters.

THX

Can one of you guys who posted pictures please explain how you get large photos to load for you. My camera takes 12 megapixel photos and to fit them here I have to do all kinds of "magic" and they still come out small to "fit" in the given parameters.

THX

Well the quickest cleanest way it to take the pic you want to reduce and right click on it and select send to mail, most email programs then will have a window open that asks if you want to make it smaller, select the size you want and send it to yourself. Take about 20 seconds and the pic you receive is smaller.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top