JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang Ole clean room is getting funky, I'm gonna have to take some time and clean this pigsty. :mad:

00AC37EC-3A52-49DB-8CA1-6F6537F20CFF.jpeg

I'm just funnin y'all.
I'm just drying out my leaky rain jacket from today's brasswhoring excursion and the media seperator getting the rocks & dirt out of the wet brass before they went into the convection oven next to my English muffin. :p

I'm just funnin y'all.
I'm just drying out my leaky rain jacket from today's brasswhoring excursion and the media seperator getting the rocks & dirt out of the wet brass before they went into the convection oven next to my English muffin. :p
I was worried there for a sec. Thought maybe you were starting to slip some.

OK, I thought mine was the messiest in the State, But I concede and bow to the champion. I have been beaten
by the BEST.
As I was looking at those pics again, for about the fourth time, it came to me that this person has too much room for that collection to be called a "Mess", in the strictest meaning of the word. Notice, as you look at the pictures, how much of it is identifiable? There is a lot of order there. A "mess" is my garage! In my garage there are things piled everywhere and you can not see/identify what is in those piles. But seeing as I am the one that made the mess, I know where, basically, to look for things that are hidden.

As I was looking at those pics again, for about the fourth time, it came to me that this person has too much room for that collection to be called a "Mess", in the strictest meaning of the word. Notice, as you look at the pictures, how much of it is identifiable? There is a lot of order there. A "mess" is my garage! In my garage there are things piled everywhere and you can not see/identify what is in those piles. But seeing as I am the one that made the mess, I know where, basically, to look for things that are hidden.
Or at least the general idea of where it might be or might have been at one time.

That was a Joke Mike:(

Alright guys, I struck claim to an entire corner of the bedroom and started setting the stage. This is where I live now.
View attachment 1886052
Looking good! If you find your bench wobbles or deflects a little bit, run a couple screws into the wall studs to anchor everything. I know you're doing rifle stuff. So you want as little deflection as possible from your bench moving and flexing. A nice stout bench built right into your house is what you want.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top