JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So last night I emailed my local home-based FFL/SOT, lusting for the new S&W M&P 10mm 4" in the flattened, lightless earth tone.

Got an email back this morning, the distributor has it in stock. Quoted me a can't live without it price, so I said "order it."

He emailed an invoice, which I paid online. Done and done.

Bought a gun, didn't even need to get out of bed.

New 10mm blaster inbound. This will be my first M&P pistol as well. Looking forward to giving it a shakedown.

So last night I emailed my local home-based FFL/SOT, lusting for the new S&W M&P 10mm 4" in the flattened, lightless earth tone.

Got an email back this morning, the distributor has it in stock. Quoted me a can't live without it price, so I said "order it."

New 10mm blaster inbound. This will be my first M&P pistol as well. Looking forward to giving it a shakedown.
Rolled over, gave the wife that touch, and started his Saturday better than most. ;)

Rolled over, gave the wife that touch, and started his Saturday better than most. ;)
1715471346071.png

View: https://youtu.be/mJpNmYeooQE?si=3T2kcgyzANcKw4BF

OMG! You bought a death machine assault gun over the internet! We're all going to die! :s0001:

I kid of course. Love me some M&P goodness. Shoot the snot out of it and let us know how it does. :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top