JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Maybe the trans ma'am blew a tranny" FTFY, you forgot a few letters.
1707701846736.png
1707701861359.png
1707701881266.png
1707701905895.png
1707701921408.png

My feeling is the bad reputation comes from people who don't have one in their safe, likely never shot one, to validate that what they have in their safe, what they chose, is the best. Sort of like buying a Ford truck, and then saying that Chevy sucks to justify your decision as being well founded.
I have two that from day one have ran like sewing machines, on multiple brands of ammo without a hiccup.

JP9
I agree!

I think I've stated on other threads how ninjas issues with my full sized Kimber a long time ago, I grew impatient and sold it.
I suspect it was an extractor issue or I needed to break it in.. but I was getting jam after jam.
Tried different mags and ammo but for the price I paid at the time I felt like it should have ran much better considering my PT1911 and GI RIA ran perfectly out of the box.

That being said, picked up a Kimber micro 9 and really like it. I'll be getting a stainless one here soon. So I'd come back around to Kimber should the opportunity present itself.

Not stealing pictures. The dude wanted and example of a broken MIMber part so I gave him one.
I'll side with you on this one, a scraped picture is an acceptable example in this context. But you need to remember that you got yourself a reputation here, and quickly at that. Posting random found pics in a thread about showing your guns rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, so you will need to tread on eggshells while you rebuild trust. Captioning all found pics with "I found this example on the Internet" will probably be a good idea for a while. You don't have to take my advice, but in this case I will wager it is worth more than you paid for it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top