JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
However, just this week a neighbor had a brief encounter with a man that collects cans on trash day and it went south very fast. At 8:30 am.

The neighbor told me what happened and I told my wife that when asked why he was going through the trash he got out of his vehicle and rushed my neighbor. The neighbor threatened to call the police and no animals were hurt, and my wife and I were not seeing eye to eye on the exchange.
Rather than risk a run-in with Cra-Cra the Can Man, talk to your neighbors about NOT putting cans and bottles out in the first place. Maybe even put stickers on your recycle containers that say "No cans or bottles!". If Cra-Cra knows there is nothing to pick up he will stay out of your neighborhood completely. A win-win for everybody that matters. These people are just like rats; the only reason they are there is because there is something for them.

Peace of mind. I've never been attacked when armed, never had to even pull a gun out of the holster. But every day I get peace of mind. I feel naked without it.

I was referring to my muscular , yet hairy and very white legs....
Just what were you guys thinking of... ?. :p :D
Andy

Something along these lines..... :s0140:

765BC5EE-E9F5-4163-B5BE-4DECBC01F22B.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show