JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had a small carry problem while riding on my little runabout Honda XR150L. I needed a way to carry my sidearm while out and about so, I took to the web in search of a CCW Sling bag. After marking several off my list for various reasons, the main one being I didn't want it to look tactical, I found one made by Tactical Taylor. It checked off every box for me except it was discontinued. That's how it usually goes for me! 🙄 I did some looking around hoping to find one somewhere that may have not sold yet. No luck! Next stop was Fleabay and low and behold, there was only one on the listing and it was in like new condition. Snag!😁

thumbnail_20240330_150629.jpg
thumbnail_20240330_151144.jpg

Nice main compartment to fit my Ipad.
thumbnail_20240330_150909.jpg

Glock 43 w/spare mag fits nice and secure.
thumbnail_20240330_150743.jpg

Accessory compartment with a detachable panel that is very stiff and will hold phone, pen, small EDC light and an underneath part for more mags.
thumbnail_20240330_150819.jpg
thumbnail_20240330_150834.jpg

Me likey this one in case anyone else is looking for something sim-u-lar. Pretty non tactical looking if you keep to one of the basic colors.

idwatch-Front_b2fc26ec-c697-4b00-8421-5efc7f6defb2.jpg

Me likey this one in case anyone else is looking for something sim-u-lar. Pretty non tactical looking if you keep to one of the basic colors.

View attachment 1854381
That looks like a good one too! I live in a collage town so, as long as it doesn't have all the Molle crap on it, sling bags are pretty common here and bring no special second looks.

Sort of going through the same dilemma. I took a few years off from riding, but spent the past few days getting the bike ready for sunny rides (Ninja 650). I'm back and forth on whether to carry or not. There's not a lot of good choices. I could appendix carry but it's definitely more uncomfortable. I could carry in my backpack, but then why bother, it would take too long to get to it. I don't like the sling idea because it's too cumbersome with my jacket and backpack..let alone keeping my hand on the throttle. I dunno what I'll end up doing. Maybe I'll just not carry.

Tactical Tailor has been making good gear for a long time and still doing it in the US.

The only thing I would change is that cheesy pistol holder. Mount a proper Kydex holster in there so the trigger is properly secured, especially in the event of a crash.

When wearing full motorcycle gear it's difficult to carry on body in a way that is readily accessible. Sling bags are a good alternative, and don't stand out as much as a thigh bag.
This^^^ in a nut shell. The sling bag isn't for rapid deployment of my side arm. It's so that I can have my side arm at all times. Even when riding.:s0155:

Select carry you can swing it round to your front and open completely ina single motion. Holds 12.5" ar with folding stock or any size subgun such as evo, Stribog, mp5 with room to spare. Can carry on front instead of back if your ina crowd or whatever. I told peopel here about these when they were $38 (and included a removable Fanny pack which by itself sells for $89) but no one was interested. Oh well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top