JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda hard to find a 1911 9mm in this market.
I have a 2011 9mm but that would blow up your budget.

When I was looking around for a 1911 a while ago (ended up with a Colt) I considered a Fusion Firearms (Made in USA) 1911.
They seem to get good reviews and it looks like they are nicely outfitted for the money.
I have never purchased from this seller.

Wow! That top one looks too good to be true? I still have a hard time putting money out there without being able to hand inspect it. I bought the Tanfolglio, new module Inland .30 carbine and a 1902 Swede Mauser and did fantastic. I'm paranoid of my luck may run out maybe?

Wow! That top one looks too good to be true? I still have a hard time putting money out there without being able to hand inspect it. I bought the Tanfolglio, new module Inland .30 carbine and a 1902 Swede Mauser and did fantastic. I'm paranoid of my luck may run out maybe?
Fusion make very nice 1911's for the money, and they do a good job with customer service should you ever need!

If you bring the ammo, I'll let you shoot both the RIA and Springfield 1911 9mm at North Fork Wolf Creek Road. I saw that there is some graffiti that needs to be covered up and I bought paint to do that.
Let me know when y'all going - have a commander sized 9 you can add to the try pile.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top