JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More than a decade ago it was observed that 'economies' were no longer "local" but "national"! Think about it, globalization isn't just about countries. What about the businesses and corporations that monopolize 'economies', so called 'investment groups' etc. This has been going on for a very long time and no one complained about their 'gouging'. We call it the 'free market' aka 'capitalism' Do we really want 'price controls'? How much land is owned by Hawaiians in Montana? Or by the Queen of England? What's your dream?

You could be describing the Dutch company VOC that monopolized the spice trade. It was founded in 1602 so more than a few decades ago.

Yeah it's all fun and games unless you have titles to transfer these days. Mailing them is a non starter for me :(
We just take those to a local licensing agent next to BiMart. Drop them off, shop at BiMart, go back and sign, pay, walk out. The DMV moved to a new location several years ago and I don't even know where they are anymore. It wouldn't take much to find them, but I don't need to.

GD these threads are becoming redundant and and circular! All I'll say, and say to those that insist people ought to "Quite Whining", "Stop Crying" "Don't Complain" "Crying like a baby is annoying", and all the other put-downs aimed at the good members of this site, they have just as much right to post their complaints as you do. Take your own advice and "Move On".

GD these threads are becoming redundant and and circular! All I'll say, and say to those that insist people ought to "Quite Whining", "Stop Crying" "Don't Complain" "Crying like a baby is annoying", and all the other put-downs aimed at the good members of this site, they have just as much right to post their complaints as you do. Take your own advice and "Move On".
Yea but some people want attention and want people to feel sorry for them. Validating their victimhood.

you probably could've moved on with that post.

We just take those to a local licensing agent next to BiMart. Drop them off, shop at BiMart, go back and sign, pay, walk out. The DMV moved to a new location several years ago and I don't even know where they are anymore. It wouldn't take much to find them, but I don't need to.

Prompted me to take (ANOTHER) look see at the DMV goings on just now. Was able to book a reasonable appointment, which fit my wonky schedule.

Last I looked, no appointments for our needs at all (couldn't title, had to mail...).

Thanks!

Prompted me to take (ANOTHER) look see at the DMV goings on just now. Was able to book a reasonable appointment, which fit my wonky schedule.

Last I looked, no appointments for our needs at all (couldn't title, had to mail...).

Thanks!
My DL expired in December, but has been extended 90 days per the DMV. Tried last week to go online and order a replacement and the system crashed. Will try again today.

Re-upped online, they mailed me a sticker to put on my existing license. Haven't been in DMV in years. :D

How long did it take to get your sticker?.

I am 1.5 months out of date on my plate tags.
Renewal was submitted by mail. The check was cashed.
Their phone message says not to worry or call until 16 weeks after submission date......

On a more positive note I am taking a short drive to pick up some overpriced primers....That's OK. I'm fixed on ammo and decided to set up to reload when I find components that aren't outright rape.

On the way over I'll stop in the woods for and hour or two and fire the Mossie A1, the A5 Browning, the new LaRue AR and maybe the customized DW 45.

Not worried about a thing....other than getting stopped for expired tags.

what about the children .... All those poor young shooters who can't get ammo cause some old curmudgeon bought it all.
Old people pass. And their ammo will get passed down to family or sold. I'm not worried about the "kids" it's up to the parents to take that responsibility.

How long did it take to get your sticker?.

I am 1.5 months out of date on my plate tags.
Renewal was submitted by mail. The check was cashed.
Their phone message says not to worry or call until 16 weeks after submission date......

On a more positive note I am taking a short drive to pick up some overpriced primers....That's OK. I'm fixed on ammo and decided to set up to reload when I find components that aren't outright rape.

On the way over I'll stop in the woods for and hour or two and fire the Mossie A1, the A5 Browning, the new LaRue AR and maybe the customized DW 45.

Not worried about a thing....other than getting stopped for expired tags.
I had it in 10 working days. Plate tabs done on line, pick them up at the courthouse in 30 minutes. However I'm in Washington, I have no idea what Oregon might do.

Old people pass. And their ammo will get passed down to family or sold. I'm not worried about the "kids" it's up to the parents to take that responsibility.

I agree I was saying that tongue in cheek , because more than one member in previous threads has said something to the effect of what I posted above.

Example of the sob story posted by several here : I have a third niece removed who is just now 18 during this horrible pandemic and all the hoarders have purchased the ammo and she had to buy a gun , but can't shoot it.

Auctions are well known for vicious bidding...:s0001:

F5CD7CF2-BE78-47D9-9AC0-1FCB8335C292.png

Agreed. And I just moved and changed my addy online. How am I supposed to pass a BGC if the address on my license isn't accurate? :rolleyes:
You have to print off the change of address page on dmv. I've done it 3 times and haven't had an issue. Pass the BGC in less than 5 minutes.

Agreed. And I just moved and changed my addy online. How am I supposed to pass a BGC if the address on my license isn't accurate? :rolleyes:
When I bought a rifle in Idaho last month, I handed them my WA DL that had expired in December. They said they couldn't process the transaction due to expired ID. I said that Washington had extended all expired DL due to Covid, They had to make a few phone calls but eventually sold me the rifle about 30 minutes later.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top