JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree I was saying that tongue in cheek , because more than one member in previous threads has said something to the effect of what I posted above.

Example of the sob story posted by several here : I have a third niece removed who is just now 18 during this horrible pandemic and all the hoarders have purchased the ammo and she had to buy a gun , but can't shoot it.
Life is unfair and you have to play the cards you're dealt. It's your niece why don't you front her some ammo to shoot if you have it? I would gladly help out family if they needed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree I was saying that tongue in cheek , because more than one member in previous threads has said something to the effect of what I posted above.

Example of the sob story posted by several here : I have a third niece removed who is just now 18 during this horrible pandemic and all the hoarders have purchased the ammo and she had to buy a gun , but can't shoot it.
Or join the military. You get to shoot for free there.

And apparently I am talking too harsh cause my comments keep getting edited. Point taken. I digress.

Like I said....gunbroker which includes the bidders

It's everywhere. Period. Here, Gunbroker, local shops, national retailers. If pointing blame at one specifically helps people that's ok I guess but let's not pretend it's any single business or website doing this.

It's our government causing all of this.

Last Edited:
Oooof! I just had an eye opener. I went to BiMart to see if they had any more 5.56 in stock. Nope. All out for the week.

So, I stopped by Tigard Armory, close by. They have 9mm in stock so I inquired on the price. They are charging nearly $40 per box of 50 CCI Blazer 115 grain. I am surprised that retail is charging so much. It makes the boxes I sold for $25.00 look like a downright bargain.

I'm glad places like BiMart are maintaining a regular economic profit.

The level of sophistication around the playstation 5 gouging market (google it) is on par with organized crime.
It's no wonder some people are perpetually broke.

It's all about the newest, fastest, got to have it NOW, and no matter what I have to do to get it, to make sure my kid has it to spoil them more.

With regard to the stories I don't know who is worse - the person grabbing the money and driving off or the person stealing the PS5 without paying the scalper.

Last Edited:
Right!! I paid 850 for mine.... anyone wanna trade 9mm & 556 for it lmao :D

:D
$850 for a game console?!?! That's $350 more than I paid for my last car! And less than 1/3 of what I paid for my current car and currently truck because I like old vehicles.

Other than PS5 games what does it do that the PS3 and PS4Pro cannot? The PS3 is a lot more capable than the handicapped PS4. I almost regret buying a PS4Pro as my PS3 does most things better as a full media center.

From my perspective, it's quite a puzzling conundrum as to what's going on. Some are so passionate about doing their own reloading, and the need for components, that they'll pay almost ANY price to get what they need during times like now. Yet, when components are very plentiful, and the shelves are fully stocked, there seems to be no concern as to stocking up on those needs. Maybe the thought rides on, "well, those will always be there?"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top