JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've kept all my plastic fantastic cases, but I don't know why as I've rarely sold anything. Spring cleaning is upon us, those will now get tossed.

Adding to my previous response - I use the plastic pistol boxes to store original grips if I add some aftermarket ones. Additional springs I purchase go in there as well. Some of my pistols have takedown tools - those also get stored in the box as well.

I tend to keep the cases that my pistols come in, but throw away the boxes rifles come in. The pistol cases are easy enough to store on top of the safe, and make it easier to keep track of the extra parts.

I'm new enough that I have kept all the factory packaging so far.
I do need to get it organized though and all the empty stuff up into the attic for storage to get it outta my way.

As a general rule...I do not.

With that said....
In some cases ( pun intended ) it may be worthwhile to keep 'em.
Having the matching case / box for an old Colt pistol or revolver , Smith & Wesson Revolver...3 screw , unmolested Ruger Blackhawk revolvers , etc... may enhance value....

However...
Having the box along with say a Raven Arms pistol...or the like...probably don't add nothing to the value.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads