JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A CZ SP01 in .40 cal, and a Tanfoglio Elite limited in 9mm. Shot at in indoor range at 50'. I've surprised myself a few times. The Tanfoglio is a single action. Trigger feels different from single/double triggers but it doesn't take much to get sued to.

Wilson Combat CQB:

2828F216-5400-4E87-9278-4B0B182B9639.jpeg

If there was a prize for winning and a 150 yard limit on the target distance? I'd be shooting my Les Baer 1911. All Stock - just like God and Les intended.

Last Edited:
Nuclear bomb I can take out "all targets" with in a mile no problem but it is a bit hard to conceal.

Now in reality most accurate is Ruger MKII 5.5 bull if I want to make small groups.

Move and shoot style shooting I go with the Glock 19 as I practice with it the most.

Hmmmmmm..... It might just depend on how I feel, the day of the week.. all that stuff, ya know? Thinking on it I'd probably have to go with my Python, or BHP... but other days, MAYbe other pistols/revolvers. My "Wilsonised" Combat Commander is right up there, too. Decades ago, owned a S&W .38 Airweight that was scary accurate considering what it was... So many Gunz so little Time!

I shoot the best with my Beretta 92FS (upgraded with springs) and my factory stock HK USP Expert 9mm.
7 yards, all in a credit card size box.…. as Long as my fist can cover up the grouping, I'm happy. I'm a combat effective kinda guy lol…. The 3 bullets in the same hole never excited me, unless I have to snipe. I've shot a 4x4 inch box/metal plate multiple times at approximately 1400 yards (1470 or something) like a boss. Granted my buddy was a US ARMY sniper and had his bolt action dialed in, but I digress.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top