JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm curious if you have a RDS on any of them?
Tried it on the 34. Was able to hit steel more consistently, though I don't know if that's a one day thing or a product of the RDS. Took it back off as I didn't like how much higher it was than the irons

For me personally it's my Arex Zero 1T, I was pretty accurate before with irons. Have an RMR on it now and love it even more. Couple weeks ago I managed to hit 18/20 on a 3" plate at 25 yds. Not sure if that's good or not honestly, but good for me.

Distance?

Out to ~50-60 yds. - Kimber 1911 works just fine.

Out to 100+ yds - Ruger MKII KMK10 (the RDS in this picture has been removed. I just like the iron sights so much better)

5mgUz09l.jpg

My Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 Compact, because the longer the name the more accurate it is.

... or because I've shot it the most (since it is my carry). I've had it out to 40-50 yards on factory sights, which was pretty neat. Still need more range time though!

-Robert

Either of the .22's I have these days by FAR. Eye's are not what they used to be. With a Dot on the little 22's I can still make a large ragged hole after multiple mags though at the 50ft line. With open sights inside the place it gets worse since it hard to see the front sight in there. For my "Carry guns"? 1911's still win hands down. Those I can still shoot at the 50ft line and stay on paper. When I get to playing with the mouse guns I have to shorten the distance up to stay on paper any more

Either my Colt Series '70 Government Model in .45ACP ...
Or my H&R 646 revovler.
Neither are "target guns"..but I have shot both long enough to know how to shoot 'em well.

I once had a Colt 1851 Navy copy that I shot really well with...
Andy

Oddly, the handgun I shoot most accurately with is an RIA 1911 in 22TCM. That is, of course, only on the odd occasion that it isn't strapped to my wife's hip. She liked it so much after the first shooting session that she adopted it as her EDC for around the ranch.

Without a doubt my Thompson Center Contender Super 14 in .223 with a 2x7 TC scope.

Now if you're talking about a handgun I don't need a benchrest for, I'd go with my S&W 686 plus.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top