JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will have to say my Colt 1991 A1.45 ACP.

This is not based on any 'formal' target shooting but it sends more pine cones flying per round fired than any of my other guns at the same distances!

Last Edited:
For a 1911 or handgun accuracy in general?
I was thinking in general. Although honestly, for me it's usually mocha cups or pop cans or sometimes one of those plastic/rubber bouncing targets instead of pine cones. My handgun shooting rarely involves paper targets. I've got a couple of those steel spinners, but seems like they are rarely along for the spur of the moment shooting, which is what 90% of my shooting turns out to be. Heck, I'm just happy if I have ear muffs or plugs along so I don't have to used wadded up napkins.

I do find that pine cones are great for arrows with blunts. We take the first shot without rangefinders, then the second with.

I have an HK P30L with the John Wick Compensator on it. It is the most accurate handgun (in my hands which are questionable at best) I own. IMG_3580-scaled.jpg

then one i have been practicing with the most at the time... once setup correctly for me, any i have will shoot bullseyes consistently provided i keep practice regular and often...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top