JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this is a little embarrassing.

I'm a decent shot with a handgun - honest.

And it seems that I'm most accurate with my ... drumroll ... Taurus G3c.

Next is my Ruger SR 1911 Government in 45.

Now, I love my Glocks and got a lot of 'em.

But that little cheap-o Taurus is just dialed into my Force signature. At the range I can close my eyes, point at the target, shoot, and the rounds have all miraculously landed in the center.

Go figure.

Para Ordnance P14-45 with custom sights and a 2lb SA trigger.

Next is my Windicator shooting .38spec in SA.

Next is my Ruger 22/45 Lite with adjustable target sights and a Volquartsen trigger.

Best handgun in most accurate with…

Hmmm…

Yep, that would be any of my rifles!

I absolutely suck with pistols. I've tried the whole rat thing, and still couldn't get a pistol to print a really nice group on paper.

Ruger MK IV

With or without the red dot....

(From a rest, on a bench sled... lol.)

IMG_3415.JPG

Slow fire...Taylor's & Co. Smokewagon Delux. .44-40, 4 3/4" barrel. Colt SAA knock off with a full spring/trigger/hammer job.

Fast fire...Beretta 92FS.

Hi-Powers and 1911s point best for me. Glocks point okay but I don't own any. I'm a slob with pistols so 'accuracy' does not really apply.

Surprisingly my Ruger SR45. I can outshoot my G19 and my CZ P01. It was my first pistol I ever owned and a gift so I'm happy I'm most accurate with it.

Before I could respond to this great question, I'd need to know the distance that I was shooting at. My go-to everyday carry are either a Glock 19 (if I'm in my side by side out in the Arizona desert) or my Glock 26. However, I have a couple of .380's that are very concealable and I can put a full magazine into the black at 20 feet. A long time ago I was pretty good with a hand grenade.

seeing what everyone's go-to handgun is if they were asked to accurately shoot a bullseye over and over. Which handgun is most accurate for YOU?
CZ Shadow2 is the most comfortable and accurate handgun I've ever shot. Mrs308 says the same thing as well.

Ruger MKII Bull Barrel
Yes! My first gun (still have it) is one of these. It's in rough shape, had well north of 100,000 reliable rounds through it. Clay pigeons aren't safe out to 100 yards or less, the factory sights on my 4 1/2" bull barrel are just perfect. I've tried other open sights on it but always swap back to the originals. Don't tell anyone but my girlfriend had to buy it for me as I was too young at the time, LOL. Two days ago we met the 25 year mark of being together, I think I'll keep her. I love my wife too. 😁

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top