JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets keep this fairly simple :)

1) What was the last firearm you bought (whether you kept it or not) Post a pic!

2) Would you buy it again? (Did you keep it?)

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? (Not a dream gun, but will/would actually pay money for :) )

I figured this would be cool to see, would also help those of us who want/need to get something else, but dont know what to get ;)

1) What was the last firearm you bought: S&W MP Shield PC40

2) Would you buy it again? Not sure. Havent shot it yet.

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? SilencerCo Omega. (Does that count as a firearm?)

Yeah i think something like a silencer can be counted as 'whats next' but i dont want accesories in here :)

Last was CZ P07 not counting an Anderson AR lower. I would buy again. I'd like to buy a CZ 75 Phantom, used of course, for the right price.

I generally don't post my guns on the net unless I am selling them. Plus I'm at work. "Excuse me while I whip this out". I don't think that would go down well for me:)

Edited

Last Edited:
1) What was the last firearm you bought (whether you kept it or not) Post a pic!

L.E. Jurras Custom 100, 357AMP, in a 10 1/2" barrel length. *No other 10 1/2" has ever been known or reported. Yes, it came with the 6 1/2" VR barrel too.

2) Would you buy it again? (Did you keep it?)
YES

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? (Not a dream gun, but will/would actually pay money for )
Haven't run across "the next one" yet ;)

DSCN1288.JPG DSCN1290a.JPG Custom 100 - mine.JPG

1. Springfield M1A Loaded
  2. Yes, definitely, 100% yes
  3. RIA 1911 in 9mm/22TCM - on layaway as we speak, pick up in early 2017
  4. After that, maybe the Ruger Precision in .308
The M1A:

269716-42cc53a6479e2d61f4a4a8f6eaf14368.jpg

269718-be598dc27bf748edd519c40094701080.jpg

269719-786e3cd27d2bdf47cbb71fe57ec3bebf.jpg

269721-47ff03d53f62884155abb6c68cbf7689.jpg

Actually the "next" one has all ready been ordered! Another Replica Colt 1855 Revolving Rifle, Cavalry Carbine chambered in .45 Colt with both cylinders! It's a semi finished kit that you get to do the metal and wood finishing on! I went all in and ordered the "Deluxe kit" that has fancy Walnut wood! I'm waiting as fast as I can for this one, Will be a really nice winter project!

1) What was the last firearm you bought?: IWI Tavor SAR-B16 (2 weeks ago) Came with Geissele Trigger and I added the Burris Fastfire 3

2) Would you buy it again?: Haven't fired it yet but I think so. :)

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next?: Don't know yet.

20161118_143141-768x1024.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll play. Just picked a J&G Sales Beretta 92S police trade in from the FFL yesterday. Crappy sights but I would buy it again.

Next I'm looking for something else in 10mm. Looking hard at the EAA Witness polymer 4.5". Maybe a RI 1911 in 10mm. Don't want to spend $1000. Maybe a Glock 29SF. Already have the 20SF.

Don

Thanks for all the replies, keep 'em coming :)

As you may have guessed, im looking for inspiration, but i also think this is a great way to give others ideas, remind them of options we all easily forget!

1. I bought a Sig P226 Legion last week.

2. Haven't fired it yet, but I like it so far.

3. I'm not sure what I'll buy next. Most likely buy a sub-compact. I want something that I can carry on my ankle as a back up. No, the Sig will not be my carry. I'm also thinking about my next AR build or an old bolt action like a Mauser.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top