JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) Smith & Wesson Performance Center 500 Magnum (10" barrel).

2) Going to keep it for a long time. I love shooting it even when it hurts to shoot the 700 grain bullets.

3) Looking to replace my 10/22 Takedown I sold a while back with this version, Ruger® 10/22® 10/22 Takedown® Autoloading Rifle Model 21133

2016-08-13 20.34.58.jpg

Funny stuff.
Last thing I bought was my Delton AR of all things.
I would not buy another. I usually build and sell ARs not buy assembled guns. Don't need another AR.
(You don't need a pic,it's just an AR) :D
Next thing I want is a 7mm O8 in some form or another. Probably a Tikka
But maybe a can for my AR

1) Last gun I bought was an HK VP9 I ended up trading it away along with an AR-10 upper I didn't use for a sig M400 Hunter with an upgraded free float rail.

Next gun will be either a 19M or a 19 gen 5 depending on which I prefer.

I'll play. Just picked a J&G Sales Beretta 92S police trade in from the FFL yesterday. Crappy sights but I would buy it again.

Next I'm looking for something else in 10mm. Looking hard at the EAA Witness polymer 4.5". Maybe a RI 1911 in 10mm. Don't want to spend $1000. Maybe a Glock 29SF. Already have the 20SF.

Don
I looked long at those 92's from that J&G ad. Normally just glace at the ad they send. That one I kept for a while. Kept going back and looking again. Looked like a nice deal on those. The price was good enough that new sights would have been worth it.

1) Smith & Wesson Performance Center 500 Magnum (10" barrel).

2) Going to keep it for a long time. I love shooting it even when it hurts to shoot the 700 grain bullets.

3) Looking to replace my 10/22 Takedown I sold a while back with this version, Ruger® 10/22® 10/22 Takedown® Autoloading Rifle Model 21133

View attachment 323852
I LIKE that monster. I have never been a wheel gun fan but a few of them do tickle my fancy. That one looks like it would be some real fun.
As for the 10/22 Takedown Wife is looking real hard at one. Probably will get her one early next year. She wants the LITE version with the threaded barrel. They do look like a great little design.

Hmm, i'm starting to think my next one (short of seeing something here) is going to be either a SMLE or the S&W Classic series Model 29 (Dirty Harry gun)

1. Picked up an AK
2. Don't know if I'll keep it, the price was right but the manufacturer is not well liked. Who knows.
3. Next gun, either Smith Shield 9mm or Glock 43.
4. And to add, my next build (lower receiver already acquired) will be a 20-24" target/distance build.

I LIKE that monster. I have never been a wheel gun fan but a few of them do tickle my fancy. That one looks like it would be some real fun.
As for the 10/22 Takedown Wife is looking real hard at one. Probably will get her one early next year. She wants the LITE version with the threaded barrel. They do look like a great little design.
I love shooting it. The 700 grain bullets I've loaded hurt to fire, but the 350's are tame little beasties :)

I liked my last Takedown. I sold it because it would have been expensive to thread the barrel for my suppressor. So I decided to get go with the one I linked. Plus I think that has a better bag to go with it.

Galil Ace in 7.62 NATO, definitely keeping this one (always wanted a galil in one form or another), next I'll probably start gathering parts for a Galil build. Or some other gun, its all based on a whim really.

Don't know if I'll keep it, the price was right but the manufacturer is not well liked. Who knows.
Which manufacturer is that?

Last bought - Sig MPX 9mm pistol - will definitely keep...and keep shooting
Also 50 Beowulf upper for AR. Need to get it to the range soon.
Next purchase Vepr 12 gauge with side folding stock - if I can find one

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads