JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets keep this fairly simple :)

1) What was the last firearm you bought (whether you kept it or not) Post a pic!

2) Would you buy it again? (Did you keep it?)

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? (Not a dream gun, but will/would actually pay money for :) )

I figured this would be cool to see, would also help those of us who want/need to get something else, but dont know what to get ;)

1) What was the last firearm you bought: S&W MP Shield PC40

2) Would you buy it again? Not sure. Havent shot it yet.

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? SilencerCo Omega. (Does that count as a firearm?)

Yeah i think something like a silencer can be counted as 'whats next' but i dont want accesories in here :)

Last was CZ P07 not counting an Anderson AR lower. I would buy again. I'd like to buy a CZ 75 Phantom, used of course, for the right price.

I generally don't post my guns on the net unless I am selling them. Plus I'm at work. "Excuse me while I whip this out". I don't think that would go down well for me:)

Edited

Last Edited:
1) What was the last firearm you bought (whether you kept it or not) Post a pic!

L.E. Jurras Custom 100, 357AMP, in a 10 1/2" barrel length. *No other 10 1/2" has ever been known or reported. Yes, it came with the 6 1/2" VR barrel too.

2) Would you buy it again? (Did you keep it?)
YES

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? (Not a dream gun, but will/would actually pay money for )
Haven't run across "the next one" yet ;)

DSCN1288.JPG DSCN1290a.JPG Custom 100 - mine.JPG

1. Springfield M1A Loaded
  2. Yes, definitely, 100% yes
  3. RIA 1911 in 9mm/22TCM - on layaway as we speak, pick up in early 2017
  4. After that, maybe the Ruger Precision in .308
The M1A:

269716-42cc53a6479e2d61f4a4a8f6eaf14368.jpg

269718-be598dc27bf748edd519c40094701080.jpg

269719-786e3cd27d2bdf47cbb71fe57ec3bebf.jpg

269721-47ff03d53f62884155abb6c68cbf7689.jpg

Actually the "next" one has all ready been ordered! Another Replica Colt 1855 Revolving Rifle, Cavalry Carbine chambered in .45 Colt with both cylinders! It's a semi finished kit that you get to do the metal and wood finishing on! I went all in and ordered the "Deluxe kit" that has fancy Walnut wood! I'm waiting as fast as I can for this one, Will be a really nice winter project!

1) What was the last firearm you bought?: IWI Tavor SAR-B16 (2 weeks ago) Came with Geissele Trigger and I added the Burris Fastfire 3

2) Would you buy it again?: Haven't fired it yet but I think so. :)

3) What are you *actually* wanting to buy next?: Don't know yet.

20161118_143141-768x1024.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll play. Just picked a J&G Sales Beretta 92S police trade in from the FFL yesterday. Crappy sights but I would buy it again.

Next I'm looking for something else in 10mm. Looking hard at the EAA Witness polymer 4.5". Maybe a RI 1911 in 10mm. Don't want to spend $1000. Maybe a Glock 29SF. Already have the 20SF.

Don

Thanks for all the replies, keep 'em coming :)

As you may have guessed, im looking for inspiration, but i also think this is a great way to give others ideas, remind them of options we all easily forget!

1. I bought a Sig P226 Legion last week.

2. Haven't fired it yet, but I like it so far.

3. I'm not sure what I'll buy next. Most likely buy a sub-compact. I want something that I can carry on my ankle as a back up. No, the Sig will not be my carry. I'm also thinking about my next AR build or an old bolt action like a Mauser.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top