JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last purchase was a Larry Vickers Glock 17 in FDE. I bought it used for $150 less then when they were new. Disassembling it at the store showed factory lube still on the slide and zero scarring on the recoil spring assembly. I'm guessing maybe a hundred rounds, tops, through it. I am definitely keeping it mainly because I love the RTF2 frame.
Next up is accumulating the parts I need for a 300 Blackout AR pistol, I mostly need upper parts.....

Guess i should have done this too ;)

1) Springfield/Remington M1903 a3

2) Yes i would, this is fun to hold and lookout (not shot yet :oops:)

3) That's what inspired me to make this thread, to give us all ideas and think outside our normal box :)

1) The last gun I bought was a Smith Enterprise built M14. It's built on a heel stamped Poly Tech receiver, with a TRW bolt and a Winchester parts kit.

2) Yes, I would buy it again.

3) I am not wanting to buy anything right now, but that doesn't stop me from scanning the local WTS listings... that's how I found the M14 :)

1. Last gun I bought: Omega MP3 clone from Atlantic Firearms. The day after I got it from the FFL, I sent in the Form 1 to make it a SBR. Shooting it as a pistol is unsatisfying.

oNkXc4o.jpg

2. Would I buy it again? Certainly. I have to be ready. I ever win the lottery I'm buying a transferable full auto trigger pack.

3.What are you *actually* wanting to buy next? SWD M11-a1 in .380. I'm going to the SAR gun show in Phoenix the first weekend of December and that is the number 1 gun on the list.

Some other guns on the list I'll buy if I find a great deal: M1 garand, another M1 carbine, CZ 75, or MP45 with a threaded barrel.

The last ready to go off the shelf was a stock Glock 17 after that it was 4 AR receivers built but no uppers yet,

Yes still have the 17 and yes would get another one.

1) last gun I bought was this Kimber Micro 9mm (it's wearing a Sig 938 extended mag, for a 7+1 configuration). Pleasantly surprised by the accuracy and controllability... image.jpeg

2) I would most certainly buy it again, it's only 22.5 oz with 8 rounds of 147gr HST's. Have just at 300 rounds through it, with a single failure to feed 1 130gr LHP reload of my own creation. Has eaten those HST's without issue. Full intentions to keep it...

3) Next up will be a Colt 1911 in .38 Super, just because I can... Then I can fit it with a 9mm barrel and have a dual caliber Colt.... :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews