JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We talking John Goodman or retro hentai? Not asking for a friend.
1697764734363.png

Where have all the buyers in Wash. gone? I'll tell ya. In view of a series of new, restrictive laws, most of them have retreated into a mentality of, "I've got what I need for the rest of my life." Resulting in, harder to buy, much harder to sell. Many of them, with some forewarning, bought ahead and now aren't buying any more stuff.

There are a bunch of great deals in the NWFA classifieds going without buyers. I am buying up what I can but have already extended my budget out pretty far. Where are all the other buyers at? If you are waiting on the sidelines when do you plan to jump in? Are you expecting prices to fall?

Unless you are making money with put options, it seems like your money is worth less and less everyday?
I was hot on the trail of a few vintage items, even was offered one here at a nice value but with the world situation, purchasing things for fun may not be wise right now. If you're going to blow money, extra food and water may just be the ticket.

Sad to say but inflation is killing us, I did not even re up my rifle club membership, and i think im going to cancel comcast tv, when the contract is up in Jan, have you seen food prices, lordy lordy .
I just called comcast and they offered me a new price that I could not refuse. Half of what I thought I could get them down to. I think Verizon Internet is a threat to them.

I'm gonna try that. This year alone my Internet has gone up about $40. I'm paying $81/month for 800mb. No cable or phone with them either.
We were $142 for Internet plus basic channels.
Now $55 including tax for Internet only. Wife streams like a mofo.
Three years ago, neighbor was $99 for internet only.

I was hot on the trail of a few vintage items, even was offered one here at a nice value but with the world situation, purchasing things for fun may not be wise right now. If you're going to blow money, extra food and water may just be the ticket.
I suspect a lot more people are starting to share your view.

I just called comcast and they offered me a new price that I could not refuse. Half of what I thought I could get them down to. I think Verizon Internet is a threat to them.
We did that a couple years ago and trimmed a bit, but our contract expired and we shut it down. Keeping high speed internet and running Amazon prime with fire TV sticks in 2 rooms. It works out alright.

I have a few guns to sell but I'm gonna hold off for now. The market for older stuff is definitely soft
I was thinking of thinning down my collection a bit as well but for now for the same reason as you will just hold on to them. I didn't buy them as an investment and I'm not hungry enough to need to sell them.

I was thinking of thinning down my collection a bit as well but for now for the same reason as you will just hold on to them. I didn't buy them as an investment and I'm not hungry enough to need to sell them.
I picked up a couple package deals where I had to take them all. Got some really good deals but am sitting on 4 guns I don't need.

Where have all the buyers in Wash. gone? I'll tell ya. In view of a series of new, restrictive laws, most of them have retreated into a mentality of, "I've got what I need for the rest of my life." Resulting in, harder to buy, much harder to sell. Many of them, with some forewarning, bought ahead and now aren't buying any more stuff.
Old or 'antique' stuff just doesn't have quite as broad of an appeal. When the entire market is limited to bolt action, pump action, lever action or handguns... that kills demand. Winds of change were blowing and we lost this battle. I don't like it, but the mentality of stock up on what you can before you can't was the best decision for most.

I like to look at the classifieds here every once in a while, and I do find some interesting stuff here and there. With the BS 1240 in effect, and the mag ban, makes selections real slim pickins' for the WA folk. Seems it isn't that easy selling a gun without the standard cap mags and maybe having to get 10 rounders to make a complete set. Of course the anti gunners want it that way to cut out guns by making everything a PITA as much as possible.

I just bought another Glock from a member here. But the price was worth it and I knew the member was quality. Gotta do your due diligence and vet who you're dealing with and what transaction is really worth.

There a certain members here (who I have dealt with) that I am willing to pay more/go out of my way to deal with.

Not everyone gets that benefit.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads