JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen some pretty good deals here come and go, but the best ones go quickly, but most some buyers want to pay less than the pawn shops offer.

Last Edited:
I have noticed the for sale ads far outnumber the Want To Buy ads. I think the WTB section doesn't get much attention. Maybe AI will help us match up buyers/sellers/traders.
The WTB is split into two groups, buyers looking for very specific items who are willing to pay up . Aaaaaand dudes like you. Lol. I reckon you know what I mean.

And as I've been told before, "nobody wants your accessories"
I said that. And I hold to it. Nobody wants your accessories.

Guns with mags sell.

Guns with cheap holsters, plastic dummy "blue" guns, cleaning kits and a 2018 full frontal poster of Fred Flintstone don't. Nobody wants to pay extra for a garage sale looky-loo accessory pile and if I recall, the gun I said that about didn't sell on the classifieds. Because nobody wanted your accessories.

Guns with mags sell.

Guns with cheap holsters, plastic dummy "blue" guns, cleaning kits and a 2018 full frontal poster of Fred Flintstone don't. Nobody wants to pay extra for a garage sale looky-loo accessory pile and if I recall, the gun I said that about didn't sell on the classifieds. Because nobody wanted your accessories.
Must have been looking at a different gun then, because mine did sell. :)

Not on the classifieds, but to a shop. Maybe I'm misremembering, however I believe it was a Glock 22.
It was a Glock 22, but I didn't sell it to a shop, it was actually a trade, so my mistake on the "sell". I traded it for a Glock 45. The gentleman who got it was happy with what he got, as was I. In fact, I'm much happier with the 45 than I was with the 22.

Guns with mags sell.

Oo. Oo.
I actually want them blue guns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews