JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or valve spring retainers spontaneously falling out causing valves to drop into the cylinder for the ultimate Kodak moment.
Is that a real thing for these dodge engines?
Oh yeah it's real. Given the orange coolant staining on the oil filler cap, I'll bet they overheated at least once, cracked the head, and a valve seat or two dropped into the cylinder.
Will likely pull it this week

Threaded barrel for my Glock 19.

I have a 9mm suppressor on order, which I ordered for my 9mm carbine, and I figured I might as well use the suppressor for my Glock also.

Now I have to figure out about suppressor sights for my Glock 19 now.

Threaded barrel for my Glock 19.

I have a 9mm suppressor on order, which I ordered for my 9mm carbine, and I figured I might as well use the suppressor for my Glock also.

Now I have to figure out about suppressor sights for my Glock 19 now.
Down the rabbit hole we go

Not a buy but a straight across trade. I traded a mid 80's .357 Blackhawk and a late 70's fixed choke BPS for a brand new SA-35 that I've been coveting since they first came out. I probably could have made more selling each on here but sometimes it's not about the money. This was a one and done deal that took all of 10 minutes other than the "instant" background check. I went into the cue a #2080 so most likely early next week I'll get to pick it up.

Not a buy but a straight across trade. I traded a mid 80's .357 Blackhawk and a late 70's fixed choke BPS for a brand new SA-35 that I've been coveting since they first came out. I probably could have made more selling each on here but sometimes it's not about the money. This was a one and done deal that took all of 10 minutes other than the "instant" background check. I went into the cue a #2080 so most likely early next week I'll get to pick it up.
No idea what a bps is but I would guess it's a shotgun. No idea what a sa-35 is either. I'm gonna buy a tr-75 and a se-14, and maybe a DSG. :s0112:

1713669668510.jpeg

Bought a couple pounds of retumbo powder. Going to start the bidding at...

Just kidding. Gonna give em to my buddy who needs it desperately. Haven't seen any in years, couldn't pass it up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top