JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always wanted to try some of these 🤦‍♂️ and they were on the shelf

1000006273.jpg

Always wanted to try some of these 🤦‍♂️ and they were on the shelf

View attachment 1856020
So, I'm maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to ballistics and stuff. But I know some words. "Sniper", to me, means a marksman that can, with a scoped rifle, pick off targets at distance. How far do you think a 60 grain bullet will go, and still have stopping velocity, at 950FPS? :rolleyes:

So, I'm maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to ballistics and stuff. But I know some words. "Sniper", to me, means a marksman that can, with a scoped rifle, pick off targets at distance. How far do you think a 60 grain bullet will go, and still have stopping velocity, at 950FPS? :rolleyes:
In this case, I think "Sniper" is a marketing term for squirrels, rabbits, varmints.

1712165266580.jpeg

These little fellas X2. The first acquisition was a RIA M1600 (pictured) local to me, for a hunnerd bucks delivered, the other horse traded Monday for a Squires Bingham M16 (original manufacturer), inbound from Lebanon OR. Wasn't looking for them specifically, but the price on one and trade on the other worked. First time I'd heard of them, kinda funky and weird. Digging around with some internet sleuthing turned up some interestin info. Not really up to Ruger or Marlin quality, but in the potential of the .22 collecting world, pretty scarce. Supposedly very accurate and I'm sure that like many .22 semis, they'll be prone to dirt contamination malfunction. We'll see. PAX
ar-22.jpg

Last Edited:
Came across this little Charter Arms Target Bulldog .357 mag. today. Literally an impulse buy as it was in pretty good condition and lock up was surprisingly tight! Didn't need it but, figured what the heck! Trading stock down the road, under the seat gun or set on the bedside table. Who knows?! 😁 I didn't notice it at first but, what helped me grab it was the rear sight. It's adjustable for windage and elevation.

thumbnail_20240403_154924.jpg
thumbnail_20240403_154946.jpg

Last Edited:
No 10/22 is a collectors piece. Except for the 22 mag one that is a fragile pos that idiots pay $2000 for. They are widely available and cheap.
Thanks man.... I am looking through the whole part of that anniversary rifle and nothing that excites me.
The Ruger tactical that I bought was worth every penny for it felt like I only paid for the bull barrel. That rifle can coin on a 50 yard. I am so happy that I got the rifle as brand new for the box was never been open and I was #10 in the background check. So I know I'm the only fool that touched it. :s0140: :s0010:
It fires its like almost dead quiet besides the chamber compression sound.
I'm gonna call our buddy at bi-mart and I'll tell him I'm not taking it....

Thanks man.... I am looking through the whole part of that anniversary rifle and nothing that excites me.
The Ruger tactical that I bought was worth every penny for it felt like I only paid for the bull barrel. That rifle can coin on a 50 yard. I am so happy that I got the rifle as brand new for the box was never been open and I was #10 in the background check. So I know I'm the only fool that touched it. :s0140: :s0010:
It fires its like almost dead quiet besides the chamber compression sound.
Just a suggestion but now that you have/will have ppq .22 and others with threaded barrels a .22 suppressor might be worth considering. Cheapo is $150 at jb firearms (revolution arms), or $250 for creative arms aluminum baffle, or $300 for silencerco sparrow or $400? for dead air mask or Huxwrx flow 22 or Huxwrx rad 22. Add $200 for the stamp for any of those. Just a suggestion and may not fit your needs.

Just a suggestion but now that you have/will have ppq .22 and others with threaded barrels a .22 suppressor might be worth considering. Cheapo is $150 at jb firearms (revolution arms), or $250 for creative arms aluminum baffle, or $300 for silencerco sparrow or $400? for dead air mask or Huxwrx flow 22 or Huxwrx rad 22. Add $200 for the stamp for any of those. Just a suggestion and may not fit your needs.
You're 100% right!
Question: Can I use the same buffer on the 10/22 and 9mm or I'm smoking Hunter's crack pipe?
I think I'm gonna start working on this form (if this is correct) tonight after I'm done here.
Thanks.

1712266821016.jpeg

You're 100% right!
Question: Can I use the same buffer on the 10/22 and 9mm or I'm smoking Hunter's crack pipe?
I think I'm gonna start working on this form (if this is correct) tonight after I'm done here.
Thanks.

View attachment 1857115
By buffer I assume you mean suppressor? You can shoot .22 though 9mm can.

But 9mm can usually much wider diameter, often (1.375"-1.5"), though which means your ruger and/or ppq sights will no longer work cuz can blocks them. Most .22 suppressors are 1" in diameter which doesn't block sights. Odessa 9 is only 9mm can I know of that is very narrow like a .22 can. I'd have to check its diameter but it's likely very near 1". Also 9mm can is much larger overall and much heavier (usually 7-10 ounces or so). So when you put that big chunk on your ppq .22 you are going to notice it. 22 suppressors are small and quite light weight.

By buffer I assume you mean suppressor? You can shoot .22 though 9mm can.

But 9mm can usually much wider diameter, often (1.375"-1.5"), though which means your ruger and/or ppq sights will no longer work cuz can blocks them. Most .22 suppressors are 1" in diameter which doesn't block sights. Odessa 9 is only 9mm can I know of that is very narrow like a .22 can. I'd have to check its diameter but it's likely very near 1".
Okay great info.. I'll get into it tonight. O'll also ask you if the 22LR suppressor is the same they use in the 5.56 AR-15?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top