JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>
Now, if the van had looked like this one, I could probably understand. Screenshot_2016-08-16-01-00-00_1.jpg

These.....though none are mine.......and yes, I like red cars......

View attachment 308241

I'm really sorry I ever sold my Austin Healy. I sold it to acquire a 65' Mustang fastback, 289, 4 speed with mags.

I once owned a 1975 Corvette, but my dream Corvette would be this one:

As a practical matter, my next new (or near new) vehicle will be a Silverado Crew Cab, 2500, 4WD, diesel. My dependable old Suburban 3/4 ton 4WD tow vehicle is approaching 200K without a major hiccup. I'm sold on GM trucks.

Love my Mazda pickup. It's a Ford Ranger under the skin. It was cheap, goes anywhere that I need to go and parts are easy to find. Love hiding in the mountains and sleeping in the back.

Mazda_at_mt_hood.jpg

But if I had the coin....

2010-Ford-4x4-Sportsmobile-front-right-side.jpg

Love my Mazda pickup. It's a Ford Ranger under the skin. It was cheap, goes anywhere that I need to go and parts are easy to find. Love hiding in the mountains and sleeping in the back.

View attachment 308467

But if I had the coin....

View attachment 308468
Actually you have that backwards,the ranger is a Mazda under the skin
And if I didn't have big feet,I would love to have that 60-80k van. Well a diesel is close to that.
I love the concept of the van but they need more leg room for the driver

I had one of these:

Check out the Lotus engine, first 4-valve per cylinder engine commercially available except maybe for a Ferrari:

This is my dream car, the Jaguar D-Type:

Hmmm, looks like the image tags stopped working...

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these?

Looks like you used the page URL instead of the direct image URL. Try right clicking on the image itself and choosing Copy Image Address.

Jensen_healey.jpg

I'm in the market for a new vehicle right now and I have been eying some of the used F-150 Raptors out there. Not sure if I'll get one or not right now.
Suggest you drive one for a while first. Kind of reminded me of my previous H1 Hummer. Very WIDE/big - 8" wider than a standard F150. At least not as wide as the TRX.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman, this was from 2016!

But for me... I want the car I had in high school. Lead sled '53 Plymouth, 3 on the tree, Desoto 276ci Hemi with Chrysler 331 heads. Flat blacked, motor built hotter than the fires of Hell and all damnation

Nothing compared to a tail pipe flamethrower :)

Edit- I'm getting old, just give me a shoebox '50 Ford, with a '50-'53 Merc flatty, backed up by a '39 top loader tranny stuffed with zephyr gears. Maybe one of the Offy single 4 barrel intakes.

I'd be a happy bugger.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class