JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>
Now, if the van had looked like this one, I could probably understand. Screenshot_2016-08-16-01-00-00_1.jpg

These.....though none are mine.......and yes, I like red cars......

View attachment 308241

I'm really sorry I ever sold my Austin Healy. I sold it to acquire a 65' Mustang fastback, 289, 4 speed with mags.

I once owned a 1975 Corvette, but my dream Corvette would be this one:

As a practical matter, my next new (or near new) vehicle will be a Silverado Crew Cab, 2500, 4WD, diesel. My dependable old Suburban 3/4 ton 4WD tow vehicle is approaching 200K without a major hiccup. I'm sold on GM trucks.

Love my Mazda pickup. It's a Ford Ranger under the skin. It was cheap, goes anywhere that I need to go and parts are easy to find. Love hiding in the mountains and sleeping in the back.

Mazda_at_mt_hood.jpg

But if I had the coin....

2010-Ford-4x4-Sportsmobile-front-right-side.jpg

Love my Mazda pickup. It's a Ford Ranger under the skin. It was cheap, goes anywhere that I need to go and parts are easy to find. Love hiding in the mountains and sleeping in the back.

View attachment 308467

But if I had the coin....

View attachment 308468
Actually you have that backwards,the ranger is a Mazda under the skin
And if I didn't have big feet,I would love to have that 60-80k van. Well a diesel is close to that.
I love the concept of the van but they need more leg room for the driver

I had one of these:

Check out the Lotus engine, first 4-valve per cylinder engine commercially available except maybe for a Ferrari:

This is my dream car, the Jaguar D-Type:

Hmmm, looks like the image tags stopped working...

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these?

Looks like you used the page URL instead of the direct image URL. Try right clicking on the image itself and choosing Copy Image Address.

Jensen_healey.jpg

I'm in the market for a new vehicle right now and I have been eying some of the used F-150 Raptors out there. Not sure if I'll get one or not right now.
Suggest you drive one for a while first. Kind of reminded me of my previous H1 Hummer. Very WIDE/big - 8" wider than a standard F150. At least not as wide as the TRX.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman, this was from 2016!

But for me... I want the car I had in high school. Lead sled '53 Plymouth, 3 on the tree, Desoto 276ci Hemi with Chrysler 331 heads. Flat blacked, motor built hotter than the fires of Hell and all damnation

Nothing compared to a tail pipe flamethrower :)

Edit- I'm getting old, just give me a shoebox '50 Ford, with a '50-'53 Merc flatty, backed up by a '39 top loader tranny stuffed with zephyr gears. Maybe one of the Offy single 4 barrel intakes.

I'd be a happy bugger.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews