JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's mine,
corvette__c3_stingray_t_top_asi_storica_1979_7_lgw.jpg
SOME DAY....

some day

I like one ton duallys (I know I am strange) so this is my latest project an 89 Chevy with a 454, 4 bbl with 373 rear end gears taken last year. The wood needs to be redone as it is starting to darken. I also have an 84 GMC single cab I am playing with as well and have been looking to pull the flat bed off and make a lighter one then shorten the frame by 2 feet and lower it and add a blower to the 350 and turbo 400 I have to put into it. Only time will tell how soon it will get done. I just changed jobs so had to slow down on my projects this last year until I see how things work out.

20150618_122652-crop.jpg

When I got it look a bit different.
20140627_172051.jpg

Last Edited:
I like one ton duallys (I know I am strange) so this is my latest project an 89 Chevy with a 454, 4 bbl with 373 rear end gears taken last year. The wood needs to be redone as it is starting to darken. I also have an 84 GMC single cab I am playing with as well and have been looking to pull the flat bed off and make a lighter one then shorten the frame by 2 feet and lower it and add a blower to the 350 and turbo 400 I have to put into it. Only time will tell how soon it will get done. I just changed jobs so had to slow down on my projects this last year until I see how things work out.

View attachment 308172

When I got it look a bit different.
View attachment 308173

I see it had that great paint job on it that GMC was puking out on the trucks in '84. Mine has the same look to it, only in midnight blue. Sure wish I could get it painted.

I see it had that great paint job on it that GMC was puking out on the trucks in '84. Mine has the same look to it, only in midnight blue. Sure wish I could get it painted.

Ya GM paint jobs during the 80s were not very good at all. I like most folks did not have the money to have it painted professionally so I bought a 12 dollar paint gun from Harbor Freight and some primer and single stage paint from Eastwood and sanded and painted it myself in the garage.

It is a 10 foot paint job as it looks great from 10 feet.

I had never painted a car before and I think I made every mistake that I read about in the "What Not to Do Section" of the paint manual.

When we buffed it out it looked like it had pearl essence in the paint but it was really orange peel and the divots reflected the sun giving it that look.

But it looks better than it did and it will not rust because it did stick real well and that was my goal.

Last Edited:
Alright, I'll play. Though not in my stable.

1962 Chev C10 similar to this
1962_chevrolet_c10_1850132452895710796.jpg

1962 Chev Impala convertible similar to this
1962-chevy-impala-convertible-4wpdb-ps-power-top-327-automatic-solid-1.JPG

1967 Chev C10 similar to this
1967_chevrolet_c10-pic-650119869572207692-640x480.jpe

Last Edited:
Ya know, I think a guy who works at the neighborhood body shop has one of those... did an interesting job painting and modding it to look like a WWII fighter. :)

I know that guy and his car. I built the 5 speed in it. It's usually at PIR on Wednesday nights at the Beaches Cruise in. It is very unique, for sure!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top