JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So if this has been done please merge or delete. If any rules are broken not my intention..

I seen a meme post and thought this may be something fun as well as educational. I have always been a fan of quotes if you have a good one please post it with who it's from. This is not a posting to go on a rant.

So, my favorite quote is on a board in my house and this quote is one I have been looking a lot at recently.

So, I'll start.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We did not pass it to our children in the blood stream, it must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children, our children's children what it was once like in the the United States where men were free." (Ronald Regan)

Last Edited:
I'm a fan of Madison's quote and Emerson's

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. "Mad Dog"

Every sweet has its sour as every evil has its good. "Emerson"
Long before every rose has its thorn lol.

I may disagree with what you have to say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it. Voltaire

though its thought now not to be a direct quote but more of a paraphrase from his biographer ..

I still love the quote.. no matter who really said it

"I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top