JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To date, it's this miserable thing;
20210830_085239.jpg
SiG X-Fold adapter.
I ordered from Optics Planet because last January they were the ONLY vendor with one in stock... then, after placing the order, they tell me that they'll be in touch when it's in stock. Huh?

Never heard from them.

Got this one from Midway a couple of weeks ago and it's so stiff that l have to drive the release button w a punch and hammer... not exactly field expedient.

Yeah, it's only $100 and from what l understand it'll take some loosening-up before it's actually usable. That's fantastic because l really don't have anything else to do besides clamp this thing in a vice and cycle it several hundred times until it's actually usable.

/rant

To date, it's this miserable thing;
View attachment 1021872
SiG X-Fold adapter.
I ordered from Optics Planet because last January they were the ONLY vendor with one in stock... then, after placing the order, they tell me that they'll be in touch when it's in stock. Huh?

Never heard from them.

Got this one from Midway a couple of weeks ago and it's so stiff that l have to drive the release button w a punch and hammer... not exactly field expedient.

Yeah, it's only $100 and from what l understand it'll take some loosening-up before it's actually usable. That's fantastic because l really don't have anything else to do besides clamp this thing in a vice and cycle it several hundred times until it's actually usable.

/rant
Ive got several of the SIG folder knuckles. The loosen up pretty quick.

Leinad .45LC/.410 derringer
I had this thing. Not too bad with .410 Target loads. I sold it for a loss, but didn't care. I paid a little to get a chance to shoot a bizarre handgun. It was fun.
.410 a.jpg
Hmmm, I'll bet I can find the video.
I probably put 12 rounds thru it and sent it on it's way.

Mossberg MVP 223. Bought it for a short fast handling bolt gun as a suppressor host. Problem was you couldn't hit a barn with it if you were standing inside the barn.

It was a solid 6MOA shooter, kinda like most Mini-14's.
No place in my safe for a gun that shoots like that....
Try different ammo? 5.56 guns are notoriously picky for Ammo. I've got one AK that's a 5 MOA gun with M193 but is a one MOA gun with 69 grain.

I forgot about this thread... Until yesterday.

I was gifted a Steyr Aug... kinda.
Transfers, shipping, ffl stuff.

I forgot... I'm a lefty with rifles, etc.
Augs don't gaf. Right handers only.

For sale here soon. :(

I forgot about this thread... Until yesterday.

I was gifted a Steyr Aug... kinda.
Transfers, shipping, ffl stuff.

I forgot... I'm a lefty with rifles, etc.
Augs don't gaf. Right handers only.

For sale here soon. :(
You need a left hand bolt. They sell them . As long as its not a M16 mag gun that is.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top