JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worst money... Well, I remember this one time a long time ago. I was working on the dairy and accidentally dropped my wallet in the slurry pit (liquid bovine feces). Nasty. I picked it out, hosed it out a bit. Tore some of the bills getting them out of the wallet, washed them as best I could but they still stunk like cow bubblegum.

I went down to Bi-Mart and bought a new 10/22 just as fast as I could. Nice gun, never had a problem with it, but I sure was glad to get rid of that nasty money. It was the worst.

(sorry, I can't help myself sometimes) :D

I forgot about this thread... Until yesterday.

I was gifted a Steyr Aug... kinda.
Transfers, shipping, ffl stuff.

I forgot... I'm a lefty with rifles, etc.
Augs don't gaf. Right handers only.

For sale here soon. :(
I have stg e-4 with a left hand bolt. The left hand bolt is definitely worth it.

That's too bad, Streamlight used to be good. I have quite a few of their offerings but I stopped buying their products a few years ago. I've had a few issues with their WMLs and even their handhelds. I've moved on like you.
My streamlight pro tac USB I bought 4+ years ago has had the bubblegum beat out of it and still functions like new. I probably just jinxed myself.

My streamlight pro tac USB I bought 4+ years ago has had the bubblegum beat out of it and still functions like new. I probably just jinxed myself.
I have a ProTac on my SBR. It's served me well. I have a couple of their handhelds that have issues. One doesn't change brightness anymore and one changes it in no particular order (ten tap programming isn't working).

Lifetime NRA membership

Whats yours?
Trybee glock barrel. Not even close to fitting.
Hi standard HD military. Never fed right unlike all my other Hi standards
Galco ppk left hand holster. It ejects magazines if the holster clip gets the smallest amount of pressure against it.

Long ago I bought a aluminum frame 38 Special revolver for 50 bucks. at the time I didn't know anything about revolvers. This thing was so out of time it was dangerous. I had it in my tackle box one day fishing at a local lake. I unloaded it, grabbed the cylinder and twisted it off, and now it sits on the bottom of the lake in about 100 feet of water. FIE was the maker I think

OK, I GIVE.

I am not smart enough to understand this one.

Lucy, esplain to me please....

m1a_string.jpg

It was a solid 6MOA shooter, kinda like most Mini-14's.
No place in my safe for a gun that shoots like that....
Shotguns get a pass for that. Rifles don't, except my old Winchester. Still, it shot "minute of deer" last year. :D
I use a little Streamlight at work. Have for years. The rechargeable one will last longer than two AA batteries. I carry one in my pocket everywhere but the pool, bed and shower. I give them as gifts. Very happy with them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top