JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I once purchased a Marlin 1895M chambered in .450 Marlin for an Alaska trip and it was such a recoil monster that I ended up firing it a total of 4 times to sight it in, took it on my trip, and then sold it at a loss upon my return home. I'd say that's probably the worst money I've ever spent on a firearm.

USFA Zip 22. Other than maybe being a collector item now and in the future, the thing was absolutely a piece of garbage.

USFA Zip 22. Other than maybe being a collector item now and in the future, the thing was absolutely a piece of garbage.
Never could figure that company out. They made a dead nuts copy of a Italian clone of a Colt 1873 but with better finishes ( besides the Rodeo of course ) but their in house designed guns were total crap.

Did you actually shoot yours?

I bought one when they came out, taped a bunch of goofy accessories on it , took pictures.
Then I traded it off unfired at a gun show
Yes, if you can what I did with it "firing".

PSA AR9
Started off inexpensive and wound up sinking more than I should have in it for the end results.
It's fun enough to goof with and has been reliable but should have went another direction when there was actually availability and cost was much, much less than now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top