JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
stop watching TV for about 6 months.. get all your news from a multitude of underground/internet sources- your whole perspective will change.

some of the best news sources are internet leftist/militant left publications.. delivered direct to your computer monitor without the pretense of moderation, you really get an idea of where the enemy is trying to steer us. and the government is their vehicle.

Oh yeah! Everything you read on the internet is TRUE! :s0114:

Oh yeah! Everything you read on the internet is TRUE! :s0114:

i'm not implying even MOST of it is true, let alone everything. my point is to simply diversify your sources. ignore the mainstream for a while, get your news from the perspective of other mindsets. has nothing to do with accuracy.

all "news" is subject to the biases of the one reporting. and not only is there no standard for accuracy, but accuracy isn't even generally an obtainable objective, with our society as complicated as it is. nobody knows whats REALLY going on, because NOBODY knows whats going on.

i'm not implying even MOST of it is true, let alone everything. my point is to simply diversify your sources. ignore the mainstream for a while, get your news from the perspective of other mindsets. has nothing to do with accuracy.

all "news" is subject to the biases of the one reporting. and not only is there no standard for accuracy, but accuracy isn't even generally an obtainable objective, with our society as complicated as it is. nobody knows whats REALLY going on, because NOBODY knows whats going on.

I get most of my news from the BBC in London, especially their US and Canada section. They aren't PC and they don't have a dog in the fight. It's amazing what you can learn there that our Lame Stream Media hides or ignores.

BBC News - US & Canada

Maybe...but more than likely you will go to your grave never seeing the great fall and uprising you see coming. Just as most have done.

Reactiung to a real occupation and reacting to extreme political views are not comparable.

I hope you are right. There is nothing happening now which will cause an uprising, or would cause me to react. I just see storm clouds on the horizon and I'm stating what I would do if pushed too far.

And having property confiscated is not one of them. If anyone thinks it is I would say that person has never actually faced death.

bold statement. don't put your own weak constitution on everyone else. death is scary- especially violent death. but history has proven that plenty of men are born every generation who are willing to fight and die for what they believe in.

You can think about it until your ears bleed, and you will still have no idea how you will actually react. I was trained for years in the military with live fire exercises and I still had no idea until I actually came under fire that first time...and even that was less frightening than a direct assualt against you as an individual. In fact, one of the things you learn while training for such situations is there are no supermen and those that claim most to be one are those most likely to cooperate with the enemy.

This is hilarious coming from a fobbit that worked for CID!!!

bold statement. don't put your own weak constitution on everyone else. death is scary- especially violent death. but history has proven that plenty of men are born every generation who are willing to fight and die for what they believe in.

Dealing in reality has nothing to do with a weak constitution. In fact anyone with any training will tell you the last person they want to depend on is a "chest thumper." People who make such bold statements usually have very little experience with real life scenarios and have not allowed reality to weigh on their statements.

As far as history being full of people willing to die for their beliefs, you are a little off. A more true statement is there have been people willing to fight for their beliefs who also hoped to **** they did not have to die for them...and even more people that have been willing to allow others to die for their beliefs. You can continue to believe story book versions of history though if it helps you feel better about yourself.

This is hilarious coming from a fobbit that worked for CID!!!

You have issue with someone advancing in their position to where they do not have to risk their lives daily? And you discount their previous experiences because they do? Real wise thinking there. I would be glad to listen to your experiences. Be warned, if you come at us with these "I am the next best thing to Rambo" crap people with real experiences will know you are lying. Anyone with real experience knows the real story behind dangerous work. You do your job in a way to try and ensure your survival...not as a gung ho cowboy who throws his life away...or at least thinks he would. They weed those kind of guys out pretty quick.

My dad to told me that the ones you need to keep your eyes on are the quiet ones. The ones who set in the back and don't say much.
I believe that it still so true today. There are people who will take it until they will take it no longer.
Its not about being a "gung ho cowboy", it is just the way it is.
There is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder. Training or not.
Some people don't like being pushed around and backed into a corner.

Some.

You have issue with someone advancing in their position to where they do not have to risk their lives daily? And you discount their previous experiences because they do? Real wise thinking there. I would be glad to listen to your experiences. Be warned, if you come at us with these "I am the next best thing to Rambo" crap people with real experiences will know you are lying. Anyone with real experience knows the real story behind dangerous work. You do your job in a way to try and ensure your survival...not as a gung ho cowboy who throws his life away...or at least thinks he would. They weed those kind of guys out pretty quick.

what the **** does any of this have to do with the current topic?

:s0077:

My 1st Non-TRADOC unit was 75th Ranger Regiment, then 1st ID in Korea, then 82nd Abn all as a grunt. Then my last unit was that bubblegumbag unit called 10th Mtn Div that I couldn't stand while I was a crew chief. Maybe you've seen some movies that dipicted some of the actions that the units I was in had performed in real life. How many desk pops did you rack up on patrol in the FOB?

Having been a LEO for 30+ years, I can tell you that most big talk is fowllowed by no action. Most would wet you pants if faced with a choice of fighting or being taken away. Going to the range and killing paper once or twice a year is not going to prepare you no matter what fancy gun you have. You need to tactically train contantly, load, reload, clear jams or you are just cannon fodder and the bad guys will take everything including your wives and daughters. Dont think I know what I am talking about, read history. Sorry to preach but I sure get tired of Remington ( or now Dell) rangers.

Having been a LEO for 30+ years, I can tell you that most big talk is fowllowed by no action. Most would wet you pants if faced with a choice of fighting or being taken away. Going to the range and killing paper once or twice a year is not going to prepare you no matter what fancy gun you have. You need to tactically train contantly, load, reload, clear jams or you are just cannon fodder and the bad guys will take everything including your wives and daughters. Dont think I know what I am talking about, read history. Sorry to preach but I sure get tired of Remington ( or now Dell) rangers.

Count me out of your theory.

STFU. i bet i can run circles around your *** on the range, on the track, or in the gym.

That may be your perspective from being an LEO for 30+ years. Some of us though aren't from a cut that you know. Some of us were professional soldiers of the combat arms variety. We learned that there is only peace thru superior fire power and to think quickly on our feet or we were dead. So you may be right a vast majority of the time but be aware that the day will come soon where we'll all have to pick a side. Molon Labe!!

You've spent your time dealing with a different part of the population with different motives and different backgrounds.

My more than 30 years of experience has taught me that most LEO's are *******.

Sounds like you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top