JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was Bruen. Still waiting for some traction on that.
Different ruling. Last year the Supreme Court signalled that sweeping rules with major societal impact must go through Congress when it ruled against the EPA in WV vs EPA.

Like @wired mentioned, it's still up in the air whether that applies to other agencies, but for the sake of consistency, I don't see how it couldn't.

Different ruling. Last year the Supreme Court signalled that sweeping rules with major societal impact must go through Congress when it ruled against the EPA in WV vs EPA.

Like @wired mentioned, it's still up in the air whether that applies to other agencies, but for the sake of consistency, I don't see how it couldn't.

They frequently makes narrow rulings. Until I see it put in broad use I dont see it applying to everything. I do think it is more significant than the common use thing everyone keeps harping . I dont see that going anywhere. All of it seems like a lot of wishful thinking to me.

Last Edited:

:oops:

Also:

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 7.10.50 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA