JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Having been a LEO for 30+ years, I can tell you that most big talk is fowllowed by no action. Most would wet you pants if faced with a choice of fighting or being taken away.

Maybe if you didn't spend your entire life hauling people off to jail protected by the state monopoly on violence you'd have a different opinion.

Going to the range and killing paper once or twice a year is not going to prepare you no matter what fancy gun you have. You need to tactically train contantly, load, reload, clear jams

Implying those out-of-shape cops I see at the range shooting their annual qualification actually shoot and train more than me.

or you are just cannon fodder and the bad guys will take everything including your wives and daughters.

Good thing I'm single.

Dont think I know what I am talking about, read history. Sorry to preach but I sure get tired of Remington ( or now Dell) rangers.

LOL, you're telling me to read history. Here, you can start with this: The Sword and the Shield. The head of the NKVD under Lenin, Felix Dzerzhinsky, openly stated that even if 5% of their already unarmed victims resisted with household items, they would never have been able to staff their goon squads with enough men. It only takes a few resisters to do the job, I'm sure gun-crazy USA has enough patriots to hold off the DC fascists.

I might piss my pants, but my trigger finger will still work.

Since certain posters to this thread like to talk a big game i thought i would post a definition for them. Props to tisonritz and buddhalux for the pic.

285010_10150261169782759_647662758_7712759_2742864_n.jpg

285010_10150261169782759_647662758_7712759_2742864_n.jpg

I think this has run its course and is only serving to infuriate.

1. Spamming, trolling, flaming, personal attacks, and distasteful material are prohibited.

This goes along with the Golden Rule of NorthwestFirearms. We cannot provide a comprehensive list of "Things Not To Say." Posts that are contrary to the rules and policies on this page, or to the mission of NorthwestFirearms.com, may be edited or deleted at our sole discretion. Membership may be revoked if such a step is deemed necessary by us. You can disagree with other members, even vehemently, but it must be done in a well-mannered form. Attack the argument, not the arguer. This forum is a private venture enabled by an all-volunteer staff. Please treat this venue as a polite discussion in a friend's home and respect the wishes of the host.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads