JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love Williams videos; did you catch the one where restricting lawful and responsible gun ownership actually increased the crime numbers in Seattle and the state?

Bonus points for those that aim to disarm you.

They need castrated so they don't make anymore like thier liberal selves.
That's why they went all in in hijacking the education system. They don't need to go through the hard work and ruined appearances of making their own babies if they can brainwash ours... I refer you to the attitude where celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels once said if she ever had kids it'd have to be via surrogate because she "put way too much work into sculpting those abs to deal with baby weight." So much vanity there...

All the voting power in WA State is in King and Pierce counties here on the west side of WA. They always carry the vote for the whole state. THEY phuk us over on all of it! PRO-GUN people here don't like those liberal sobs one bit.
That's like saying the same for Oregon or any state as far as " keep electing them and keep getting what you're getting." I'm sure Oregonians didn't elect officials there to try taking thier rights away from them, any more than here in WA State or ANY other state as we see happening.

All the voting power in WA State is in King and Pierce counties here on the west side of WA. They always carry the vote for the whole state. THEY phuk us over on all of it! PRO-GUN people here don't like those liberal sobs one bit.
That's like saying the same for Oregon or any state as far as " keep electing them and keep getting what you're getting." I'm sure Oregonians didn't elect officials there to try taking thier rights away from them, any more than here in WA State or ANY other state as we see happening.
You don't have to tell me that, I have to live in that area--more specifically the Pierce County part of the problem is Tacoma-Fircrest-University Place, Parkland-Spanaway and Steilacoom/Lakewood. In a nutshell, if you split everything east of the Tacoma city limits off it'd be HARD Red.

Then again, maybe not so much anymore, the Lutheran church in downtown Puyallup flies BLM and LGBTQOMGWTF flags, or did last time I passed through there.

What really gets me is all of these NATZ Laws are all created and passed behind closed doors
So how many law abiding innocent citizens will have to die at the hands of crooks B 4 these laws are changed , I'll answer that NEVER

What really gets me is all of these NATZ Laws are all created and passed behind closed doors
So how many law abiding innocent citizens will have to die at the hands of crooks B 4 these laws are changed , I'll answer that NEVER
How it stops:

1. Left Coast tries to secede under an R president and relitigate 1861 South Carolina.
2. Messy Civil War.
3. Reconstruction forced at point of Federal bayonet.

Admittedly an Everybody Loses scenario, but...

That's why they went all in in hijacking the education system. They don't need to go through the hard work and ruined appearances of making their own babies if they can brainwash ours... I refer you to the attitude where celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels once said if she ever had kids it'd have to be via surrogate because she "put way too much work into sculpting those abs to deal with baby weight." So much vanity there...
Her abs really compliment that man-face.

You don't have to tell me that, I have to live in that area--more specifically the Pierce County part of the problem is Tacoma-Fircrest-University Place, Parkland-Spanaway and Steilacoom/Lakewood. In a nutshell, if you split everything east of the Tacoma city limits off it'd be HARD Red.

Then again, maybe not so much anymore, the Lutheran church in downtown Puyallup flies BLM and LGBTQOMGWTF flags, or did last time I passed through there.
I have to agree with you. I live in north Spanaway/south Parkland. Next September I will have been here 5 years. The very first month there was a fatal shooting less than 1/2 mile away. In the amount of time I have been here. Within a 5 mile radius of my house. There has been 28 fatal shootings and one of them was a Pierce County Sheriff on a SWAT team serving a warrant. From south Tacoma to south Spanaway, serious stuff happens every night. The only time it gets quiet is when it drops below freezing. There is armed robberies, assaults, stabbings, DV's and tons of shop lifting. It is to the point where I am on gaurd pumping gas and my head is on a lazy susan. I have seen a guy open carry an AR inside the Albertson's grocery store. Got a pic too! A buddy of mine's sister lives in the University Place apartment complex where the guy shot a relative just the other day and they found the guy out in Buckley and she heard the shot.

Last Edited:
I would put money on it that Inslee has actually been to Epstein's Island he's a sick Effer
I really hope someday it's revealed who and what is pressuring officials like Jay and Bob to push these agendas, either through bribes or blackmail. It's the only thing that makes sense, nobody is rabidly this anti America unless they have something to gain, or everything to lose. Open treachery is wildly unpopular and not something people just decide to do because it's a good idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top