JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, they might if it involves an 89 year old machinegun law.

I don't know why people act surprised when they buy products that skirt the law and it doesn't last forever.

I don't have reddit to see this. :(
FYI on chrome on my phone you can choose so to watch in browser without going to Reddit. Basically the guy is saying a lot of stuff to people that can do nothing and probably don't care. "It's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's that I can't talk to you until I talk to my attorney". That's all he should say.

That plate carrier is kind of a joke. It leaves a veritable ton of ballistic avenues for death exposed. Guess they don't consider interviewing the Grey Man to be a truly high risk endeavor.
But no warrant, no discussion. 100% agree with interviewee.

FYI on chrome on my phone you can choose so to watch in browser without going to Reddit. Basically the guy is saying a lot of stuff to people that can do nothing and probably don't care. "It's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's that I can't talk to you until I talk to my attorney". That's all he should say.
I use duckduckgo as my browser. Unsure if that affected anything.

That is about as real as the email I got the other day from my long-lost cousin, the Nigerian Prince.
yeah, aside from them looking like actors it seems like if they were truly confiscating items they wouldnt be asking. The guy was either breaking the law or not.

Having held an 07 FFL & SOT, I've had a few dealings with the ATF. I never heard the words "like" and "um" used so frequently by agents, if at all.
I know nothing about the ATF but my imagination tells me if they showed up to confiscate something they wouldnt be asking and they wouldnt be wearing designer skinny jeans.

I don't know why people act surprised when they buy products that skirt the law and it doesn't last forever.
I "kinda" get your point, but then again... when the left is always trying to shift the line on us, "skirting the law" is awfully subjective and we see it constantly these days.

IE, How were standard cap mags or AR style rifles "skirting the law"? What else is perfectly legal today but won't be in 5 or 10 years from now? Are semi auto handguns going to be considered "skirting the law"? KWIM?

I use duckduckgo as my browser. Unsure if that affected anything.
I dunno nothin about that browser, but I can say... I don't have a reddit account or app and it allows me to view using a windows laptop and chrome browser.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews