JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LMAO

facebook_1486388826278.jpg

Funny, I saw one prediction at half-time that the Falcons had a 93.1% chance of winning. As I recall, Hillary was given a near 98% chance of winning the election, even as the first returns started coming in. I wonder if people are going to start giving up the prediction/polling business, it's just too damn embarrassing.

My FIL is one to call a game long before it's over, especially with the Seahawks and the Blazers. He called the game for the Falcons at half-time, said there was no possible way anyone could come back from that kind of first half beating. I did a quick little online search and told him the Patriots have made up a 21 point deficit 3 times before, just never in the post season. We had to leave at the beginning of the 4th, so I didn't get to see his reaction to all this - and yes, he was rooting for the Falcons.

I think I need to serve him up a bit of crow (or falcon) next time we're over to see them ;)

I love American football. Baseball and football are AMERICA'S games! I really get stoked for the Super Bowl. I'm sad that football will be gone for the better part of 8 months though.

I was heart broken when Green Bay lost to the Falcons in the last game, but figured to root for the Falcon's. What a heck-of-a comeback! I wanted to see a good game and it was good!

they were drones. Hundreds of them, flying in sync and flashing lights to make patterns. That was probably the coolest part of the SB for me. I'd like to know more about the control system/software they used to keep those drones that carefully controlled.

Intel would love to tell you about their drones.

Intel Shooting Star drones - the American Flag Formation -

They also want to tell you about the 360 play back tech.

I have nothing to do with any of it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads