JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've still watched it, and love foot ball. AMERICAN football! Not that run around, kicking and heading for 90 minutes to win by a score of 1-1. See, I figured soccer out. You don't play to win, you play to stop the other team from winning! So when the match ends on a score of 0-0, 1-1 you won!

Any way, there's a lot of good guys, hard working guys, in foot ball. They're human, flesh, muscle and bone machines. I don't appreciate the ones protesting on the field, but the broadcasters seem to have kept the cameras off anyone who's still doing it. If they're doing it.

I don't care who wins, as long as it's a good game. Seattle didn't get in so I don't have to worry about The Seahawks disappointing me. Be nice to have a West Coast team win. But then I think New England is probably the stronger team. It should have been Saints/Patriots playing though.

Was never really a sports fan so no big deal to me. All of my poker buddies are so i'm that guy who's a stick in the mud. They still keep me around for some reason though.
I'm just cleaning up my office/kids wreck room.
Later I will have a cigar.

No SB for me. I am going through inventory and organizing my firearm things. (updating inventory logs and taking photos for insurance purposes) May even head out to the range in a bit.

Professional sports has been ruined for me, no going back.

OUR SB, stuff is a get together after the Holidays, a nice way to see each other until summer BBQ's.
My wives uncle has a movie room, a 12foot screen nice to watch the game with. The last few years I just shot some pool in their game room during the game.

Family > everything else

I am not sure it is possible for me to care less about the NFL or Superbowl. I didn't know who was playing until today. When I stopped by the market this afternoon, it looked pandemonium. No, nukes weren't inbound, according to the cashier it was last minute shoppers before the big game. :rolleyes:

I'm getting things ready for the winter weather that is supposed to be coming in to the area tonight. There's an alert in effect and we supposed to get snow.

This is just me: I can not believe there is a segment of the people watching that are watching just for commercials. I figure that a primary reason remotes were invented was to mute commercials. Got a messy garage to attend to today.

I'm getting things ready for the winter weather that is supposed to be coming in to the area tonight. There's an alert in effect and we supposed to get snow.

We don't have a tv now (I killed it and watched it suffer) but when we did my favorite thing
to watch was folks in Seattle and Portland lose their minds when it snowed.
That and watch reporters from 4 stations standing in a circle staring down
at the one snowflake they just found. Then they'd stare at the camera and give you that
"We are all gonna die!!!!!!!" look and then pass out.
Good times, good times.

Who are you and what have you done with Ash Williams? Quit posting stuff from his computer. Ash Williams would never post anything because he's too busy lurking. Don't worry Ash, I'll find this imposter if it's the last thing I do....Well first I have to pee. Then I have to make a sandwich, but then I'm on the case.:p

After spending some years in the Infantry, I find professional athletes to be rank amateurs... o_O

One year while watching the Army Navy game , my Brother in Law , a ex Navy guy was giving me some grief...as I knew this was coming...I just tossed down on the table , my Ranger Tab , Airborne Wings and CIB...We both had a good laugh , as neither one of us , takes ourselves that seriously...but I did think that it made for a good comeback...:D
Andy

One year while watching the Army Navy game , my Brother in Law , a ex Navy guy was giving me some grief...as I knew this was coming...I just tossed down on the table , my Ranger Tab , Airborne Wings and CIB...We both had a good laugh , as neither one of us , takes ourselves that seriously...but I did think that it made for a good comeback...:D
Andy

I like to throw down my 10TH MTN patch (most rapidly deployed INF unit) my crossed golden e-tools (nobody does better area beautification than I) and my pack of pens, afghan kids love the damn things like crack.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews