JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this to be the most appropriate way to watch the game.
I just don't care about steroid infused men chasing around a stupid ball. To each their own, it just has never has been my thing.
IMG_20190203_162358.jpg

One year while watching the Army Navy game , my Brother in Law , a ex Navy guy was giving me some grief...as I knew this was coming...I just tossed down on the table , my Ranger Tab , Airborne Wings and CIB...We both had a good laugh , as neither one of us , takes ourselves that seriously...but I did think that it made for a good comeback...:D
Andy
Excellent, Army meself

As the OP, going back to the first post, I said I'd watch until someone disrespected our flag or country in game or during the half times how. At which point I'd turn off the TV. Well I did watch and I did not have to turn off the TV. With that said, I can say the Game was incredibly boring and the half time show was mediocre at best. So I'm glad there was very little politics, but sad the game was a bore fest, also sad Tom Brady was mediocre and still won. If only I could turn back the clock, I'd have been out shooting or doing something more productive. For me, the jury is still out on how much football I'll watch next year. I did see in the news Kaepernicks lawyer is bad mouthing Adam Levine for selling out, as in Not supporting Kaepernick's cause (social injustice). What a joke

I enjoyed the game, only because the MRS won 250.00
First Game in a few years, due to the kneeling BS.
I may resume next year, but honestly I ended up using game time to write my book.
And now working on another instead of sports.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews