JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Backhalfing a 70 Camaro. Drag season is on its way.

I don't do pop culture.

PxY1NM.jpg

I don't follow sports, including the Super Bowl, either. I did some shooting on our family range, had some lunch, cleaned up the guns, and am going to start loading up some magazine while I watch a flick.

Reloading .338 WM, hanging with out with the 1st wife:rolleyes: And waiting for a break in this incessant weather to shoot her new Bersa thunder .380 in purple trim that she fell in love with yesterday aaaaand I just had to pick up for ugh, Mmm er valentines day,, ya that's it, valentines day!?!
I get my S&W air weight back as a side bonus.
Doing, today? Is there a football game on today?:D

I'm going to sit here and watch the game! :D I have the wife and girl friend to enjoy it with me.
Also, chix wings, healthy middle eastern salads and pineapple cookies!
I may even go hog wild and crack open a rare cold one!

Took the wife and youngest ice skating last week. She's Russian so of course she's out there pirouetting an what not and the boy is having the time of his life but theres no way in hell theyre getting me out there. Every time a doctor looks at a pic of my right knee they ask me if I'm in pain. Not yet I tell them.I'm going to keep it that way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top