JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One year while watching the Army Navy game , my Brother in Law , a ex Navy guy was giving me some grief...as I knew this was coming...I just tossed down on the table , my Ranger Tab , Airborne Wings and CIB...We both had a good laugh , as neither one of us , takes ourselves that seriously...but I did think that it made for a good comeback...:D
Andy
I'd throw down my Subway card. It's the only play I got.

So I did sit through it.

My takeaway.

The punters worked the hardest and should have been awarded MVP.

The halftime show was something. I'm not sure what it was really, if anything comes from it, it would be that Sponge Bob made an appearance.

Lots of robot commercials. Odd, maybe they are trying to prepare us for a terminator event.

The rest was kind of crap. The event really has gone down hill in all terms.

I watched the Superb Owl on the DVR. Somehow I missed the half time show.

My favorite commercial was Amazon with Harrison Ford and Carrie Fishers Dog. (ok, the wife says a replica dog)

Didn't watch, I have a mountain of homework due tomorrow and that takes priority. I did take a break long enough the Avengers Endgame TV spot so I'm happy for that.

The Missus and I went to a Super Bowl party our friend hosts every year. I couldn't care less about the game, as I don't follow football at all. In fact, the last football game I remember watching was the last Super Bowl, and I don't even remember who played.

The food was good, however. And it was nice to see my friends. The game was… boring as hell.

I've decided I'm just not into elite pro sports. I do, however, love minor league baseball. My daughter lives in Albuquerque and is going to send me a hat from the local team, the Isotopes, and possibly one from the Roswell team if she finds herself there this year. If I win the lottery, the Missus and I will embark on a tour of minor league teams once the season begins.

Who are you and what have you done with Ash Williams? Quit posting stuff from his computer. Ash Williams would never post anything because he's too busy lurking. Don't worry Ash, I'll find this imposter if it's the last thing I do....Well first I have to pee. Then I have to make a sandwich, but then I'm on the case.:p

I know you love The Ospring:

Was my first game in several years was happy the game was non-political, was great to see family,
and was nice the MRS won two quarters in the pool =250 not bad. It was a good game too, allot like I remembered
seeing before commercialization took over.

Went to my girlfriend's house and watched it with her and her parents. They are all California transplants and used to be USC season ticket holders. They are rabid football fans. I was just happy to be sitting on a couch with a Jameson's in one hand a beautiful latina in the other.

Psq6Ght4S_-6HE1g1viPtA.jpg

But, they talked during most of the commercials because they love football so much they discuss the plays and the players and the strategy, blah, blah, blah...

So, didn't really get to enjoy all of the commercials. Did like the Bud Light/Game of Thrones one, though. And the new Supra is sexy.

Wife and I are watching puppy bowl. I am cleaning and organizing the garage and hopefully hanging my heavy bag, then I have family coming over for a nice sit down pot roast and rosemary roasted potatoes. No time for watching rich spoiled roided out dudes concuss eachother for millions, or any interest in the "social programing" comercials.

Be sure to reinforce the trusses with some solid blocking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top