JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you watching the Superbowl?

• No - I used to but now it is unwatchable and sad.

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • No - I have never watched it.

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Yes - It's still football and the biggest game of the year.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Yes - I appreciate the Left making it less offensive and scary.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welp, me wife came home and insisted to turn it on.

TV wasn't on more than 3 minutes and Beijing Biden had a spot where he asked us to "remember the 400K Americans killed by [CCP Virus] and join [him] in a prayer for them".

I turned it off right there. Where's the "fact checkers" now?

Welp, me wife came home and insisted to turn it on.

TV wasn't on more than 3 minutes and Beijing Biden had a spot where he asked us to "remember the 400K Americans killed by [CCP Virus] and join [him] in a prayer for them".

I turned it off right there. Where's the "fact checkers" now?
I heard some lady was going to read a poem.

What??

Yep, the "activist" poet that was featured at the inauguration was asked to deliver a poem honoring three people.

The 22-year-old National Youth Poet Laureate read her poem about the impact of educator Trimaine Davis, nurse Suzie Dorner, and Marine veteran James Martin, who were selected by the NFL as honorary captains for this year's game for embodying the NFL's message for this football season: "It Takes All of Us."

"All of us", apparently does not include white males. Unsurprisingly, none of those honored was a white male. The NFL has specifically chosen to ostracize conservatives and white males. They hate me because of the color of my skin and my political beliefs, so they can enjoy their little self-laudatory wokeness without my viewership or support.

Phuck No!
I refuse to watch a bunch of over paid social justice wankers try to entertain me by telling me I'm socially below them, should be ashamed of who I am, and that I should be proud of this "American" sport, and buy everything their corprate dictator's want me to buy!

Curling is one of the last sports that aren't SELLOUTS and it is obviously a real mans sport ! The NFL can go pound sand !
1612797012485.png

Watch the Stupid Bowl with all the kneeling pricks, the coaches/league/owners caving and approving, the azzhole commentators talking politics, the gross halftime show presentations?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

When hell freezes over.... or never again, whichever comes last.

:s0153: I hear that the halftime show featured a whole bunch of dancers that were making fun of facial burn victims, or may all have had reconstructive/plastic surgery, or it might have been "a white-faced minstrel show"... or some-such ... nobody seems really sure just what the heck it was supposed to be :s0092:

They were Canadians, so maybe they just forgot to remove their snowmobile masks ehhh?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top