JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seven minutes from Live PD, Saturday night edition... Enjoyed when they rode with Pasco County Florida, it was like going home except most of this footage was in and around New Port Richie, I lived at the other end of the county...

Just fired up a film I haven't seen in decades; The Eagle Has Landed. (Wife is going to pickup children from another child's birthday party, so finally some quiet.)

When the camera is not there things are a lot different,

In a fully equipped dept today, this would be a rare occurrence and against rules and regs. AFAIK the body cams must be turned on as soon as a "customer" is available, as in the officer preparing to leave the patrol vehicle. And ALL of the patrol car dash cams I installed activated with either lights or siren. There was a brake intertie but I don't remember how it was used. And also a tie into the vehicle's inertial sensor.

Watching the thoroughly cheesy 1988 teen comedy/supernatural picture My Best Friend is a Vampire. Hardly fine art by any stretch of the imagination, and at times unintentionally hilarious, but for a campy 80s film it works. :s0112:

Today I watched "Celebration Day"...its the concert footage from the 2008 reunion concert of Led Zeppelin.
( Jason Bonham on drums...)
Excellent watch and listen....While I don't always listen to Led Zeppelin....When I do , so do my neighbors...:D
Andy

Off the wall and stupid, yesterday Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies and today, Attack of the Sothern Fried Zombies. Why? Why not I guess!:rolleyes:

Documentaries: Female Sumo wrestlers in Japan. They don't get no respect...

Another doc. about how the human race will have to start eating bugs in the near future due to over population as farmers won't be able to keep up with feeding the world. They show lots of different bugs being cooked up, yum.

Quick, hand me that bowl of toasty crickets. I got me a huge hankering...

Another doc. about how seven different female chefs aren't adequately respected and one just had to tell the audience how she's some brand of gender non-binary something or other because that aspect of her being a chef was so very germane to the story.

No matter, weirdo documentaries are interesting to me.

Last Edited:
Watched The Mandalorian a few days ago. Awesome. Had toneliminate a couple streaming services to get Disney+ for the family, as my wife is a fan of many Disney classic movies, and with a baby on the way, thought why not, since they do have childrens "programming" :rolleyes: We have this and Hulu as our primary tv service. No Netflix; no Amazon Prime, no paid Anime services at the moment (Hulu has a partnership with Funimation anyhow, so the anime we watch, is on Hulu. )

In short; The Mandalorian is basically a Star Wars version of the Spaghetti Western; in the vein of Clint Eastwoods westerns, and in a similar vein to Lone Wolf and the Cub samurai movie... while it is rated PG, there is no lack of violence shown and implied. It certainly feels more like the Classic era of Star Wars than any of the newer movies thus far; and has homages and references to a few other things like the Holiday Special and Ewoks movies which somehow works.

Right now I'm just watching a documentary from National Geography, Expedition Mars about the Spirit and Opportunity missions

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top