JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. It came out last night/today. Slow servers. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get to play tonight.

Oh, and listening to Peninsula @ Gig Harbor HS football on my phone.

His first game in a while. He's had two surgeries on his left arm. One of them the EXACT same one I had.

OK, I understand, CODMW is video game. Funny coincidence; wife is now home, I am still watching this film mentioned in original post. In one scene the men where playing horse shoes. I laughed and said to her something like "I'm really not that old, but that was 'evening entertainment' at many times in youth, because we lived so remote, and no TV and little radio. Now there is 24/7 available films, shows, games, music, etc. The technology has come such a long way." We live in an amazing age. :D

Catching up on some YouTube videos of various sorts, got some Tom Petty going on Pandora, fire radio to listen to my boys calls tonight. Dog is licking her butt on the floor to for the gross entertainment factor.

Binge watching all the Halloween movies!:eek: While cleaning and assembling my new Remington 870 20ga.:D

I can dig it. I normally use the Halloween-y season as an excuse to binge-watch classic horror films (Universal, Hammer, etc.). I've been so frick'n swamped this month that, alas, it has not happened.

Prepping for LivePD, Friday and Saturday nights.

Horseshoes can be a bit aerobic if properly played. Something I always partake of when I visit my brother in law in Placerville. Nothing like drinking and throwing horseshoes with someone you enjoy spending time with.

Binge watching all the Star Wars films in the correct order, which is kind of funky with the second three being so out of sync, but alas, its cool to finally be able watch them all in order!

Binge watching all the Star Wars films in the correct order, which is kind of funky with the second three being so out of sync, but alas, its cool to finally be able watch them all in order!

My consort (@TeacherSmurf), who is the biggest Star Wars fan in existence just asked to me from the couch "Is he also watching Rogue One and Solo, in the correct order?" :s0112:

(I've seen one of those, Rogue One, and it was pretty good. All the other new ones, haven't seen. Too busy with work and family matters. Some day.)

Yup! :s0155:
Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, Solo, Rogue One, New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and we will be seeing The Rise of Skywalker soon! :)
I love that they are going to be continuing the whole Star Wars universe, but finally putting the original story to bed for good! Be cool to see what they come up with next, Solo was a very welcome surprise, and would love to see them continue that story line!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top