JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What will you carry concealed if IP43 passes?

• Revolver

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pistol with 10-round mag

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Pistol with large capacity mag (illegally)

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • Other (tazer, knife, etc)

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
Love your willingness to fight but some of us don't do fb.;)

I actually dont use facebook, ever. I actually despise it. lol. But in this case Ill use it for the facebook group, lots of people doing good work on there actually. Organizing rallies and strategizing. For me personally this issue is important enough to me to do something I wouldnt normally.

Last Edited:
My current EDC's will still be OK. HK45c = 8 rnds, HK P30sk =10 rnds, kahr PM9 = 7 rnds with the extended mag. So, it will not effect my EDC.

But wait, if my other pistols with larger magazines are grandfathered in and registered, could I not still carry them?

My current EDC's will still be OK. HK45c = 8 rnds, HK P30sk =10 rnds, kahr PM9 = 7 rnds with the extended mag. So, it will not effect my EDC.

But wait, if my other pistols with larger magazines are grandfathered in and registered, could I not still carry them?

When I read it, it sounds like "large capacity" magazines can't be carried concealed. Let me know if you interpret it differently.

SECTION 3. As used in sections 2 to 6 of this 2018 Act:
(1)(a) "Assault weapon" means any:
(D) Semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following:
(i) Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand;
(ii) A folding, telescoping or thumbhole stock;
(iii) A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel;
(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location outside of the pistol grip; or
(v) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or forward pistol grip;

register a couple mags if it come to that and continue to use what you normally would .. G19 w/ 15rd mags

I'll carry the same guns I carry now. Ruger SR9C (with the 10 round mag), or Ruger LC9s (with either the 7 or 9 round mag), or Kel-Tec P3AT .380 (in case I need to throw that thing at someone).

29472181_1714060068663611_1214458895032927587_n.jpg

SECTION 3. As used in sections 2 to 6 of this 2018 Act:
(1)(a) "Assault weapon" means any:
(D) Semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following:
(i) Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand;
(ii) A folding, telescoping or thumbhole stock;
(iii) A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel;
(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location outside of the pistol grip; or
(v) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or forward pistol grip;

register a couple mags if it come to that and continue to use what you normally would .. G19 w/ 15rd mags

There is a section farther down that dictates the use of large capacity magazines.

Hey... If you can pretend a Man taking a wiss in the Womans bathroom has no penis.
Then you should have no problem with my Glock packing a couple of extra rounds. :D
Actually, if someone dressed as a woman comes into a women's bathroom to wiss, nobody would ever see the penis or lack thereof. We women all do all our business in the little private booths. For all anyone would know, you could have no penis or ten of them.

Actually, if someone dressed as a woman comes into a women's bathroom to wiss, nobody would ever see the penis or lack thereof. We women all do all our business in the little private booths. For all anyone would know, you could have no penis or ten of them.

one thing - a guy with ten penises, peni, peeners...whatever the plural is - he'd definitely let you know he had ten. Probably be wearing a shirt that said "I HAVE 10 D***S" and probably willingly show anyone who wanted to see. And he'd be his own adult film niche. :D

I carry a Glock 43 most days, but I'll be grabbing the Sig P365 when they become available.

The Sig goes better with my Man purse...

Les Baer Thunder Ranch Comanche- 1911, .45acp

If I have to carry a revolver- Smith and Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum.

I am a fan of guys named Clint.

Last Edited:
This^^^

Carry a large caliber revolver...

They want to make things messy, we have an obligation to oblige...
I bought the Smith from a former LEO over 30 years ago. It was his duty pistol and is not exactly a collector piece. It has been my sidearm for hunting and camping for a long time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top