JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What will you carry concealed if IP43 passes?

• Revolver

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pistol with 10-round mag

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Pistol with large capacity mag (illegally)

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • Other (tazer, knife, etc)

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
AFAIK he only comes beer fed, so you'll need some of these:
View attachment 467056

Be aware that there is an effort to restrict these to only hold 2 cans and they have to be water or diet soda.

I need one of those for me and one of these to go with it!!! beerhatguy2.jpg

:s0140:

AFAIK he only comes beer fed, so you'll need some of these:
View attachment 467056

Be aware that there is an effort to restrict these to only hold 2 cans and they have to be water or diet soda.

Better capacity than the utility belt of beers.

swsb_character_fact_duffman_550x960.png

And there should be another option on the poll "Non-issue, because are going to defeat this POS initiative." :D

Doesn't ip43 have lawsuits against it ?
If so would it at the least slow ip43 going into effect? Hopefully defeating it all together.

The only thing filed is a challenge to the proposed ballot title. The court isn't considering whether or not IP43 is lawful itself, and they won't consider a challenge like that until and if it actually becomes law. If it were to pass in November (assuming they get the signatures they need to get it on the ballot), then someone could file a lawsuit to challenge the constitutionality of the measure. So until it becomes a law, there will be no challenges to the measure itself. It's all about the title right now.

You know, concealed carry of any weapons, including slingshots, is already illegal in many places - as ridiculous as that is.

I guess after they outlaw guns, knives, etc., they will outlaw trees and begin a massive deforestation project, kind of like in Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy when they turned leaves into currency and then needed to control inflation that resulted.

I guess after they outlaw guns, knives, etc., they will outlaw trees and begin a massive deforestation project, kind of like in Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy when they turned leaves into currency and then needed to control inflation that resulted.

Maybe then the ultimate question is - how many guns will you carry if IP43 passes? 42!

Born and raised in Oregon but if this passes I'll most likely will move to another state. I cannot put in words how I feel about how stupid people are making stupid bills/laws to punish law abiding people and how these people can't be held responsible for not up holding the Constitution. They swore to uphold it and to me if they don't they should be "immediately"be removed for now they are in violation of that oath.

We all should have been talking to fellow hunters, gun owners, coworkers and fence sitters for years when the progressive liberal politicians infiltrated our States.
We the people need to take control of our elected officials and tell them our thoughts and resolutions to the feers of the leftist gun hating groups.

Don't get a lame short sword. Get a real one. (An original 19th century European sword can be had for around the $200 mark) I would be tempted if this passes to carry a very sinister looking knife on my belt though. Openly carried and not remotely concealed.

Sorry to tell ya, no state is safe! I just got back from a major road trip through the two most hard core pro gun states, both have a very active anti gun push from the far left politicos running for offices, the 2 biggest statements they all are ranting about, "Stand up to Trump, and stand up to the NRA" and all are bought and paid for by none other then one or both Billionares who we all know buy and pay for such things! Sorry buddy, but you might as well dig in and fight here, cause it dosnt matter where your at any more! :eek::eek::eek:
Gun laws ebb and flow
OREGON IS STILL AN OPEN CARRY STATE- DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT!!! DON'T LET OREGON TURN INTO ANOTHER WEAPON-RESTRICTED CALIFORNIA!!! Tell your family, neighbors, friends to vote against this unconstitutional law!!!

Geno
Write you representative and contact your local sheriff

I usually carry a G43 but might switch to a 1911 if it passes just to bring more gun to the table for trying to restrict my rights. This is a globalist agenda and people like Soros and Bloomberg should be restricted from tampering long before our rights should be.

My reading of the IP43 is that you won't be able to carry concealed a large capacity magazine.

That is absolutely correct. In addition, one will also no longer be able to hunt on public lands with any so called "assault" rifle too. Even with a low capacity magazine in the gun.

You are pretty much limited to keeping these things ( both rifles and any high capacity mags ) on your own property, and can only shoot them on private land with the owner's permission, or at a shooting range.

After passage, the state will also develop safe storage regulations for high capacity mags and assault rifles, and you will be required by this proposed law to store them in the manner that the state prescribes.

IP43 is perhaps the most nightmarish gun control proposal that has ever been made.

It if passes, I think that a large number of people may disobey it. God only knows what may happen.

I was think when these people start going around trying to get signatures for this and if they come to any of our houses we should record what they say just Incase the are saying missleading info to get people to sign. Just use your smart phone to record the audio. My thinking is if you catch them lying/missleading those signatures they collected would be no good. It would only apply to he/her collection of signatures but it could help That is if my idea is valid.

Last Edited:
"What will I carry if 43 passes"? A grudge, and everything I did before. My crystal ball has worked very well. Been hunting the important stuff on my own property for some time...can shoot whatever I want any time I want. Saw the handwriting some time ago, but still feel for you guys playing catch-up. Still feels bad knowing I'm on the losing side.

There was a time when a politician would propose such nonsense like this, that the men of the town would get together and drag said politician out into the night and tar and feather him.

I do so long for simpler times. It's my understanding that tarring and feathering could be a bit painful but it wasn't deadly. That would be the next

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top